Pikmin 2 GameCube

9.1

1. ShaneS.
    May 12, 2006
    This game is just a dumbed down clone of PC strategy games, wrapped up in a cute little package. It's lengthy, and original, but compared to a lego strategy game on PC (that is a few years pikmins senior) it seems dumbed down and lacking. Perhaps I'm just being picky, but I want a full fledged strategy game, not a cutsey treasure hunt nintendo spinnoff. oh well.
  2. Jan 7, 2011
    This review contains spoilers. It's a fast paced strategy game, not like games where it takes three hours to fight a battle or something like that. It has a good storyline. Funny, cute animals. and gameplay that might be addicting, but not as much as minecraft. It is a good 20 hours too, and there is a little extra you can do when you finish it. Collapse

#7 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2004

1. Weekly Famitsu
    9 / 9 / 9 / 9 - 36 platinum [Vol 803; 7 May 2004]
  2. It is, as we tried to tell the blonde at the bar, universally appealing - because it's easy on the eye, taxes the brain just enough, and keeps you entertained no matter who you are. Blooming brilliant.
  3. With tons of new levels, characters, and treasures, this game will have you coming back for more, even after you've paid off that debt. They've taken everything that we've held dear about the original, and expanded it throughout, making a more complete game and creating something that is a pleasure to play.