Pikmin GameCube

8.7

1. JayB.
    Mar 17, 2003
    I think Miyamoto could have gone very far on this game and made it into a classic nintendo game. He came up with an incredibly creative concept of cultivating little plant-like aliens and using them to battle other creatures and help retrieve ship parts. But other than that, it seems that he fell asleep on the job. It is fun in the beginning with the planting, fighting, and retrieving of I think Miyamoto could have gone very far on this game and made it into a classic nintendo game. He came up with an incredibly creative concept of cultivating little plant-like aliens and using them to battle other creatures and help retrieve ship parts. But other than that, it seems that he fell asleep on the job. It is fun in the beginning with the planting, fighting, and retrieving of the ship parts. But then you realize that this is all the game is: planting, fighting, and retrieving. Not only does it become repetitive and boring, and game only lasts for two days!! I will give him credit for good innovation, but hopefully, if there is a sequel, it will be hundreds of times better than this one. Collapse
  2. Anonymousguy
    Mar 29, 2003
    This game got boring after an hour of playing. The only reason I gave it a one was because of it's origanality.

#3 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2001
#3 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2001

1. You feel like the most clever person on the planet when you're able to bring in three parts a day, slaughter a few frogs, and birth seventy Pikmin without breaking a sweat...what is there is enormously fun.
  2. netjak
    I was pleased to find that my six-year-old daughter had as much fun as I did playing the game. Although she became a bit frustrated at points (as I did) she still was able to manage to manipulate the pikmin the way she intended.
  3. Simply an addictive and adorable game that does a wonderful job evoking the same sense of wonder many of us first experienced on our childhood trips to Oz, Narnia, or Middle Earth.