Pikmin GameCube
8.6

1. Jan 24, 2011
    Incredibly fun and addictive this game is worth playing even now if you own a Nintendo Wii, I hope the next gen version of this game lives up to the expectations.
  2. Oct 27, 2011
    Pikmin was a game that differ from those that are on the marketplace.
    The game has brilliant music that is calm and peaceful which is a great plus when making a plan
    the only problem with the game is the time limit it made me feel like i needed to hurry up at all times!
  3. Aug 2, 2013
    Awesome game, but the difficulty is way too hard at times. Extremely original and addictive. I really don't like how there's a time limit to finish the game and a lack of boss battles. Besides those flaws, the graphics are still good by today's standards, and the player will stay intrigued for days trying to get all of olimar's ship parts back and growing your pikmin population. The sequelAwesome game, but the difficulty is way too hard at times. Extremely original and addictive. I really don't like how there's a time limit to finish the game and a lack of boss battles. Besides those flaws, the graphics are still good by today's standards, and the player will stay intrigued for days trying to get all of olimar's ship parts back and growing your pikmin population. The sequel improved on all of these problems, and it is a better game, but if you love nintendo, do yourself a favor and buy this game, and it's 2 sequels! Expand
  4. LHy
    Oct 2, 2013
    A true masterpiece, this game will challenge you, hard. Play it, you won't regret a single second. I would of given this game a 10 if it had not been for the tight stiffness of the controls, other than that, beautiful game, thanks Nintendo!
  5. Dec 1, 2013
    One of the most creative games to appear in nintendo, hugely entertaining, challenging and beautiful.
    It is very funny to play. Sequels have been quite good but this first episode deserves the highest rate.

Saludos.

1. You feel like the most clever person on the planet when you're able to bring in three parts a day, slaughter a few frogs, and birth seventy Pikmin without breaking a sweat...what is there is enormously fun.
    I was pleased to find that my six-year-old daughter had as much fun as I did playing the game. Although she became a bit frustrated at points (as I did) she still was able to manage to manipulate the pikmin the way she intended.
  3. Simply an addictive and adorable game that does a wonderful job evoking the same sense of wonder many of us first experienced on our childhood trips to Oz, Narnia, or Middle Earth.