P.N. 03 GameCube

• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Sep 9, 2003
6.4

1. May 28, 2012
    This game coulda been good but it felt incomplete. Combat was fun but repetitive.
  2. TimH.
    Sep 22, 2003
    I was ready to give this game a fair shake and forgive some of its serious gameplay flaws. I was waiting to see what happened once I upgraded to better suits and such but you know what happened? The game was over and credits were rolling!!! Glad I just rented it! So here are my gripes: - Why can't the dumbass chick move and shoot at the same time? - Why does she do a stupid little I was ready to give this game a fair shake and forgive some of its serious gameplay flaws. I was waiting to see what happened once I upgraded to better suits and such but you know what happened? The game was over and credits were rolling!!! Glad I just rented it! So here are my gripes: - Why can't the dumbass chick move and shoot at the same time? - Why does she do a stupid little piroette when you press back on the stick instead of hauling her ass outta trouble? - Why the music/dance theme when it has no gameplay elements at all? Shooting to the beat for extra points would at least have been novel. Expand

#49 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2003

Striking perhaps for all the wrong reasons. It surprises due to the simplicity and appears original because it bucks the current trend of excess. Yet this originality is indeed false, because it has been so heavily based upon the games of old. [JPN Import]
  2. Edge Magazine
    You'll soon learn the groove: shoot, dodge, shoot, dodge. It should get tedious, but it doesn't. P.N.03 rewards skill above all else and mastery brings huge satisfaction. Grace under fire has rarely been done better. [June 2003, p.96]
  3. Although P.N.03 is plainly flawed, with a little perseverance the gameplay still shines through as something relatively new and engaging.