Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time GameCube

8.3

1. MattR.
    Jul 27, 2005
    I loved this game. It's one of the best I've ever played. The acrobatics were great, and I loved the fact that you could control time in so many ways. The only problem was that I was bored with the limited combat system. Other than that, this game is great. Buy it.
  2. FickleMan
    Aug 23, 2004
    I loved this game it was fun, entertaining, and a sequal to an old school game. some problems are that the combat is repetitive, lack of variety in baddies and no boss battles. but other than that, great game. can't wait for the sequel.
  3. ZubairQ.
    Apr 26, 2004
    This is an excellent game and should get an award for it.
  4. AndreB.
    May 13, 2004
    Prince of Persia is one of the best Adventure games of 2003. It simply is amazing. It takes full advantage of the GameCube's capabilities. It even has an unlockable classic Prince of Persia game.
  5. TedWilsonMattosdeAzevedo
    May 5, 2004
    This is one of the best games of the year, it´s fantastic in almost everything, graphics, sound, it´s a superior action game with nice innovations.
  6. TimH.
    Feb 10, 2004
    Amazing game. I am particularly impressed by the voice acting of all things! My only complaint is that sometimes the combat camera is your worst enemy. It tends to swing behind a pillar or tapestry at just the wrong moment.
  7. MichaelKingsolver
    Feb 26, 2004
    This game is the best game i have ever played since zelda for nintendo 64.
  8. DavidA.
    Jun 23, 2004
    This game is THE best game I've played in my life. If you dont like it there is something wrong with you, and even though it is kind of tough I still loved it.
  9. KadaT.
    Mar 11, 2006
    This Game is absolutly awsame. The Ubisoft is the best. The Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time is one of the greatests games in the world.
  10. B.Miller
    Dec 18, 2003
    Some amazing controls and animation help to create a really fun, stylish and engaging experience. There are one or two spots that are needlessly tedious (e.g., the sand zombie dad). This is one of the few GameCube games that I have bought at the full retail price and I don't regret the purchase.
  11. BenBow-Jangles
    Dec 19, 2003
    I must say this i a most fabulous title. I would go as far to say it beats out wind walker in my book. Though I was suprized to find the ps2 version was much more entertaining. That, of couse is why I didnt give it a perfict 10.
  12. StevenC.
    Oct 27, 2003
    i played a demo for this game on a ps2, and even though i dont like the ps2 the graphics were awesome, the gameplay was unbelievable, and with the whole scheme of things i have to say this is just about as good if not better than metroid prime.
  13. JohnnyD.
    Dec 16, 2004
    This is one of the best games I have played all year! The graphics are great, the gameplay is awesome, and the story is unique. Too bad that the combat had to be boring and repetitive.
  14. Feb 18, 2012
    I will never forget Prince of Persia: Sands of time, it has become an intense personal treasure of mine, like no other game I've played. This game impacted me in a way nothing else ever has. It's the combination of the dreamy atmosphere, the exciting combat, the emotionally moving ending, and then at the credits that song fit just perfectly, cementing this experience in my mind for manyI will never forget Prince of Persia: Sands of time, it has become an intense personal treasure of mine, like no other game I've played. This game impacted me in a way nothing else ever has. It's the combination of the dreamy atmosphere, the exciting combat, the emotionally moving ending, and then at the credits that song fit just perfectly, cementing this experience in my mind for many years. I have heard from other people who were impacted in this same way, so it's not just me being crazy. Perhaps I should issue that as a warning, as well as a reason to play it. A certain percent of people who play this game are going to be mentally affected by this game in a way that they will feel very strongly even years later, a feeling that will return every time you think of the game or the song from the credits. If you get this reaction, you will know what I mean. I wish I could better describe this feeling but I can't, it's been like nothing else. All I can say is my experience of this game, especially the ending, has become an intense and vivid personal treasure. Expand
  15. May 16, 2013
    The graphics for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is good and it also has a good storyline also. The controls for the game is pretty good overall and it's not a run mill hack and slack game.
  16. May 28, 2014
    Graphics: 9.0 Sound: 9.0 Gameplay: 9.0 Fun/Story: 8.5

Solid like a rock. This is a very good game, well executed, carries some elements of the past in a extremely good way. I recommend it.
  17. May 6, 2015
    People may love this game, but I argue that it's perfect. Once i decided on this claim, i played it again to try and find a flaw, but I couldn't. A must play that no gamer or game designer should overlook.
  18. May 17, 2016
    Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time has got to be one of the best Prince of Persia games ever made and arguably confirmed to have a movie that'll never be better than the video game in any taste of quality.

#22 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2003
#41 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2003

1. Edge Magazine
    The freedom of movement requires a new level of spatial imagination. Before Prince of Persia, platform games were like playing Tetris with only the blocks and bars. [Christmas 2003, p.100]
  2. For all of you that are seeking a challenge and great adventure, give Prince of Persia a go.
    First time through may well take less than ten hours to complete, with possible repeat playing naturally taking much less. But for that time, there are some of the most enjoyable gaming experiences ever to savour and the sheer scope of the game makes it seem like you've spent far more time on it than you actually have.