• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Dec 1, 2005
8.1

1. Samer
    Oct 26, 2005
    the game is souds fantastic the story is great and its great that there is a darkprince!
  2. VivekK.
    Oct 3, 2006
    Extremely super story and excellent music and graphics. The dark prince is really awesome. I wish they make a pop movie.
  3. ZiftK.
    May 9, 2006
    Simply fantastic.
  4. Kikokú
    Dec 21, 2005
    Excellent graphics, gameplay, storyline and music, when I first played it I was really amazed with the quality of this game. Why not a 10? Because the excitement is too short. I can't believe i finished this game in 2 days starting in the normal mode. There are some parts that can become a bit repetitive, it could be not important if they were just a complement but it matters when Excellent graphics, gameplay, storyline and music, when I first played it I was really amazed with the quality of this game. Why not a 10? Because the excitement is too short. I can't believe i finished this game in 2 days starting in the normal mode. There are some parts that can become a bit repetitive, it could be not important if they were just a complement but it matters when you discover that it's an important part of the whole little game. I'd give 10 if it has been double sized. maybe it is better get it just for rent. Expand
  5. JoeK.
    Dec 6, 2005
    I miss the game already... I can't believe it's the end of the series! The storyline of this game is SPECTACULAR. The way the writers brought together all the mysteries and questions we had at the end of WW come together perfectly. It's a great buy, and an unmissable experience. GET IT!!!
  6. RyanM.
    Mar 5, 2006
    There is absolutely no glitches of any sort, frame rate problems, and/or collision detection. this game has the highest level of presentation I have witnessed of all last year. to be blunt, the presentation is perfect. this includes the absolutely outstanding sound design, where they dropped the heavy metal music from Warrior Within, and added perfectly fitting and blissful orchestarted There is absolutely no glitches of any sort, frame rate problems, and/or collision detection. this game has the highest level of presentation I have witnessed of all last year. to be blunt, the presentation is perfect. this includes the absolutely outstanding sound design, where they dropped the heavy metal music from Warrior Within, and added perfectly fitting and blissful orchestarted music. Where WW was too long, sands of time too short, this game is perfect in length, not excelling anything over 15 hours. this game never falls into the pit of being repetitve, nor is the battle system confusing and unnecessary like the last title in the trilogy. All in all, The Two Thrones is a perfect game; for what it is. the developers set out to revive the highly bashed warrior within, and bring life into a franchise that needed a tad of it. the Prince of Persia series is nearly flawless, and I rarely ever say this towards a game. Any criticism towards this game, comes from people and their sour attitude from the lackuster Warrior Within. You may even be considered to play through The Two Thrones again. Verdict: a flawless adventure romp. My first 10 out of 10 on metacritc as well., and I am proud to offer it up. Expand
  7. GailN.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Graphics? Awesome. Gameplay? Awesome? Story? Awesome. What more could you ask for?
  8. May 16, 2013
    Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones is the best game in the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time series. One thing that stood out is that the dark prince has his own combat system a part from the regular prince. The speed kill was a very good addition to the game and the blur showed you when you should execute a speed kill.

1. Whichever version you choose, though, the action is top-notch awesome. With the series' clever design and sense of humor fully restored, The Two Thrones is a stellar return to form forPrince of Persia .
  2. New traps and techniques make for some spectacular exhibitions of skill, and with game being significantly larger than anything previous, there's enough here to challenge even the most dedicated Prince Of Persia fan. [Christmas 2005, p.94]
  3. This is easily the better sequel, a firm improvement on "Warrior Within." So why the long face? For the simple and saddest reason of all: ennui. [Christmas 2005, p.100]