Reign of Fire GameCube

5.9

1. Vipersniper[HF]
    Dec 20, 2002
    Taaaaaaasty! Dragons vs humans... Finally! Its a good game, all but the controls!
  2. ShawnT.
    Feb 27, 2003
    I don't just always make fun of games. but to BAM! Entertainment BAM! THIS GAME SUCKS.
    May 6, 2003
    I know that you have to beat 6 humman missions to be a dragon but the 5 level is virtually impossible but the graphics are quite good.
  4. LUgIA13
    Sep 13, 2003
    Barbara B. and Shawn T. ¿Are you serious players? The only thing that sucks here are your reviews. This game ROCKS!
  5. DarisG.
    Aug 24, 2005
    This game is so cool, now I just got yesterday and I picked it up fast,once you start to play you'll get the controls. But I can't beat the bull Dragon.
  6. BarbaraB.
    Apr 26, 2003
    I could not ever figure out how to work the controls correctly to actually play the game. I tried to learn over a period of several days but finally gave up and traded it for a different game.
  7. Jun 28, 2015
    Well for a few quid the game is alright. The controls are really easy to get used to, combat is mostly fun but one big down side is you move so fast that if dragons swoop down or you get chased by raptors they will never get you. Its fun using the heat seeking missiles And voice acting is meh and it goes on a lot

#40 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2002
#23 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2002

1. Frantic and enjoyable.
  2. The biggest frustration with Reign of Fire is the controls themselves, which are cumbersome in either setting and don’t work too well in a fast paced action title.
  3. The graphics are grainy but interesting. Sound effects are awesome, especially when concerning the dragons. Ignore the voice acting and you’re good to go.