8.8

1. ShmittyS.
    Nov 25, 2006
    Let me begin. I am a diehard Resident Evil fanatic. I love this series to death. This is the worst installment in the series and the only one I hate. I hated the original Code veronica, so this one is no different. Zombies take, what? 9 shots to kill? Healing items are very scarce The shotgun doesn't 1 hit, unless you shoot the head. The heads dont blow off! Back tracking x10000! Let me begin. I am a diehard Resident Evil fanatic. I love this series to death. This is the worst installment in the series and the only one I hate. I hated the original Code veronica, so this one is no different. Zombies take, what? 9 shots to kill? Healing items are very scarce The shotgun doesn't 1 hit, unless you shoot the head. The heads dont blow off! Back tracking x10000! Seekers. So frustrating! The good: Steve is hella funny Tons of varied weapons I only played it to get more of the Resident Evil plotline. Play it if you want, or else just read the Resident evil History. Expand

1. The game's important story is now critical to the evolving RE plot thanks to "Resident Evil 4." So, if you want to knowingly absorb all that RE4's story presents, you should definitely take a creepy walk down memory lane.
  2. If you want to play a classic survival horror game the way it was originally meant to be played then you'll want to check out Resident Evil Code: Veronica X...Be warned that you're not getting anything new.
  3. If you’ve never played this title before, add a couple of points for being one of the least informed gamers out there. There’s no shame in that.