8.5

1. Mar 19, 2017
    Pour moi il est dans la même trempe que le 2 et le 3. Le gameplay est un peu différent mais donne sa patte au jeu (tout en restant stressant), et l'histoire (ainsi que la musique) apporte une vraie ampleur au jeu. :)

Si je pouvais, là encore je mettre un demi point de plus (8,5).

Un bon Resident Evil, qui fit découvrir les Ashford d'une façon pas mal.
  2. Sep 26, 2016
    Resident Evil Code: VX for game cube is a good game. It feels a little obsolete because this game was released after RE Remake and RE 0 (2002 and 2003). However this game is a classic, and also is rare for the game cube. So, give it an opportunity.
  3. Jul 14, 2012
    simple

good music
    good story
    good quality
    good bosses
    good monsters

In summary one of the best resident evil
  4. Mar 14, 2012
    Very good resident evil. Boring at the start, interesting later. People who voted down for it, i hope you get ran over by a combine harvester lol. Seriously. The graphics are good, sound is good and story is good. ALSO! ITS BEEN RELEASED IN HD ON PS3 AND XBOX 360 LATE 2011! OMG!
  5. ShmittyS.
    Nov 25, 2006
    Let me begin. I am a diehard Resident Evil fanatic. I love this series to death. This is the worst installment in the series and the only one I hate. I hated the original Code veronica, so this one is no different. Zombies take, what? 9 shots to kill? Healing items are very scarce The shotgun doesn't 1 hit, unless you shoot the head. The heads dont blow off! Back tracking x10000! Let me begin. I am a diehard Resident Evil fanatic. I love this series to death. This is the worst installment in the series and the only one I hate. I hated the original Code veronica, so this one is no different. Zombies take, what? 9 shots to kill? Healing items are very scarce The shotgun doesn't 1 hit, unless you shoot the head. The heads dont blow off! Back tracking x10000! Seekers. So frustrating! The good: Steve is hella funny Tons of varied weapons I only played it to get more of the Resident Evil plotline. Play it if you want, or else just read the Resident evil History. Expand
  6. ResidentEvilExpert
    Dec 13, 2005
    Awesome. Despite the fact that this game is 5 years old, i only just got my hands on it for the gamecube as i am collecting the entire series for gamecube as i am a die hard fan. I played Resident Evil 4 which was amazing and even though this game is old like i said, it is nevertheless still an amazing game. The graphics are still very good even if they may look noticeable outdated Awesome. Despite the fact that this game is 5 years old, i only just got my hands on it for the gamecube as i am collecting the entire series for gamecube as i am a die hard fan. I played Resident Evil 4 which was amazing and even though this game is old like i said, it is nevertheless still an amazing game. The graphics are still very good even if they may look noticeable outdated compared to the newer gamecube releases but graphics arent always what makes a game fun to play in the first place, and in this case its spot on. You still see some very nice looking environments and the cinematic movies are still excellent. The gameplay is still intact and as long as that same gameplay is there any true resident evil fan will never get tired of the playing it...a true fan like myself anyway. I can continue playing resident evil titles and never get bored of the gameplay. Shooting zombies and other creatures honestly never gets boring for me. The controls for code veronica are the same as the rest of the titles (excluding re4 of course) and i've never had a complaint about the controls. Theyre something you get used to and once you are used to them, theyll feel as normal as ever. To sum it all up, code veronica is an essential edition to your resident evil collection. Although it was made originally as a side quest kind of game to the main storyline, it is infact very related to the main games and will surely please any resident evil fan. Awesome Expand
  7. H.M.
    Dec 27, 2004
    This game rocked.
  8. AdamD.
    Jul 29, 2004
    I thought this game was pretty cool. the fact that wesker came back shocked me along with a cople other suprises the only thing I didnt like was the backtracking though.
  9. MattS.
    Feb 1, 2004
    Another great Resident Evil game, but oh wait...... It's been on TWO other consoles! Not that's bad, I am glad to see them give everyone a chance at RE, but Hunter H. I am glad to see you like RE, but there is more than blood and guts. the story line is excellent. not that blood and guts is a bad thing. The only part that disappointed me was the lacking of Leon Kennedy, my Another great Resident Evil game, but oh wait...... It's been on TWO other consoles! Not that's bad, I am glad to see them give everyone a chance at RE, but Hunter H. I am glad to see you like RE, but there is more than blood and guts. the story line is excellent. not that blood and guts is a bad thing. The only part that disappointed me was the lacking of Leon Kennedy, my favorite character. Expand
  10. SeanB.
    Jan 4, 2004
    The story and gameplay for RE: CV X is excellent. However, there are a few problems regarding detail and graphics. Compared to RE 0 and RE(remake), detail and graphics are considerably obsolete. The environments are too bright(except the private residence). The sound effects sound some what fake. Many games include sounds that were taken from reality, while this game has fake gun noises. The story and gameplay for RE: CV X is excellent. However, there are a few problems regarding detail and graphics. Compared to RE 0 and RE(remake), detail and graphics are considerably obsolete. The environments are too bright(except the private residence). The sound effects sound some what fake. Many games include sounds that were taken from reality, while this game has fake gun noises. The game is a good game to get involved in. There are plenty of enemys and puzzles that are confronted, and the dual roles are more interesting than having control of only one character. I would say, disregarding draw backs, any RE fan should buy the game. Expand
  11. StipO.
    Jan 4, 2004
    Resident evil x for gamecube is the best it's better than the ps2.
  12. Mar 14, 2012

#32 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2003
#25 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2003

1. The game's important story is now critical to the evolving RE plot thanks to "Resident Evil 4." So, if you want to knowingly absorb all that RE4's story presents, you should definitely take a creepy walk down memory lane.
  2. Cheat Code Central
    If you want to play a classic survival horror game the way it was originally meant to be played then you'll want to check out Resident Evil Code: Veronica X...Be warned that you're not getting anything new.
  3. If you’ve never played this title before, add a couple of points for being one of the least informed gamers out there. There’s no shame in that.