Shrek 2 GameCube

6.7

1. JoshuaF.
    Jun 20, 2004
    This game is pretty good. Great graphics, and not to bad of game play. But It's pretty simple. If you like a challenge, then try any zelda game. Fans of shrek will enjoy. Also good for begginers and yonger kids.
  2. DylanS.
    Oct 25, 2004
    It is the best game I'v ever played expet it is so ezy I beat it in two days.
  3. Jan 31, 2012
    Awesome game in co-op back then. I think it's quite embarassing to say that I 100% this game. Loved every moment and the characters were fun to play with. Don't play this game alone, it will bore you!

#34 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2004
#25 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2004

1. It captures the spirit of Shrek and the world created for him, and seems to have enough of a challenge with learning to use four characters almost at once to provide gamers with something different and fun.
  2. With its good graphics, audio and party-based play, Shrek 2 improves in nearly every way upon the original game.
  3. One of the best things about Shrek 2 is the multiplayer. Up to four players can play, each controlling a party member. Anyone can join in at any time, so if someone leaves, the AI will continue playing for them.