Shrek Extra Large GameCube

5.5

1. Tara
    Mar 16, 2003
    This game was fun and it the only one i actually understood!!! it was the best game ever.
  2. Jun 26, 2014
    This game is SOOOOOO bad it has TERRIBLE graphics and makes no sense. Shrek looks mentally retarded and you have two useless moves, farting and burping. the story makes nos sense and the gameplay is boring and repetitive. the only reason to get this garbage is to make fun of it that is the only reason to get it.
  3. Sep 11, 2013
    Shrek: Extra Large changed the way I looked at games forever. Shrek: Extra Large made me understand games as an art. Shrek: Extra Large features a set of wacky and hilarious characters such as SHREK, FIONA, PUSS IN BOOT, and FARQUAAD!! This game is amazing and I suggest anyone pick it up at game stop and play It.
  4. Sep 11, 2013
    This is probably the best game I've ever played, and certainly the best game on gamecube. Shrek: Extra Large is on of the most underrated titles of all time, while metacritic lists games like "Meteorite Prim" as the best of the console, while Shrek EL is left in the shadows. This is true injustice.
  5. Sep 11, 2013
    This game DID change my life.
    This game DID change my life.
    It was a summers eve when I first played this game (this was when Al Gore tried to kill President Bush(this was not reported on by the mass media)) and these were dark times. Dark times. I had yet to see the eternal light that is Shrek Extra Large, and things we're... Not great. Various Farquaads held on to the last bits of power they could and things were bleak. People wandered the dank streets with much less than an onion in hand. Then on October 31st, 2002, Shrek Extra Large was released. It forever changed humanity, curing world hunger, killing off the Farquaads of our society, and bringing us a golden age that hasn't been upon us since 69 BC "The Year of the Ogre".

I give this game a 10 because there is not higher number on this scale. My love for this game transcends any number on the world, and it gets me, pretty chubbed.

Cited Works:
    Shrek. (2001, April 22). Shrek [Fine Feature Film]
  6. Nov 22, 2013
    What can I say that hasn't already been said about Shrek Extra Large? Ignore any negative reviews, if your not intelligent enough to understand the beauty of this game then I understand how you could be frustrated. The game is a masterpiece. It's sad the DICE have gone down hill and started making games like "Field of battle five" or whatever. Next time you have the argument on if videoWhat can I say that hasn't already been said about Shrek Extra Large? Ignore any negative reviews, if your not intelligent enough to understand the beauty of this game then I understand how you could be frustrated. The game is a masterpiece. It's sad the DICE have gone down hill and started making games like "Field of battle five" or whatever. Next time you have the argument on if video games are art or not, bring up Shrek Extra Large. This game is the peak of an artistic medium, and the peak of art in general. I'm a tough man, but I cried 16 times during this game. I would recommend this game to anyone. Expand
  7. Noah
    Jan 5, 2003
    The only reason i gave it a 1 is because the princess in the movie is hot.
  8. HEyNowNBow
    Apr 15, 2003
    HEY NOW!!!!!!!!! i recomend this game to people that have an IQ of 17 and below.
    Nov 27, 2002
    This game is the worst I've ever played. It really SUX.
  10. Donkey
    Nov 21, 2003
    Ok its official any game with the word Shreck in the title has got to suck.
  11. ShawnT.
    Feb 23, 2003
    Stupid. stupid. stupid. If you buy it i will punch you.
  12. Aug 25, 2014
    This game is amazing I never understood art until I played Shrek Extra Large. Everything is straight out of a painting it's so unfortunate it's all ogre. Shrek is Love. Shrek is Life.
  13. Jun 28, 2014
    this game sucks my balls if you try this game you will put it down instently don't take my word for it everyone on Youtube agrees this is game is a piece of **** with bad story,game play,sound,music,enemies,level desgin and anything from the movies remokable similar. anyone who says this game is good is insane since this game is worse than getting **** by shrek's 15 foot long cock.
  14. Jun 8, 2015
    > I was only nine years old

>I loved Shrek so much, I owned all the movies and merchandise >I pray to Shrek every night, thanking him for the life I have been given >"Shrek is love", I say, "Shrek is life" >My dad hears me and calls me a **** > He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Shrek >I called him a **** > He slaps me and sends me to my room > I am crying
    > I was only nine years old

>I loved Shrek so much, I owned all the movies and merchandise

>I pray to Shrek every night, thanking him for the life I have been given

>"Shrek is love", I say, "Shrek is life"

>My dad hears me and calls me a ****

> He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Shrek

>I called him a ****

> He slaps me and sends me to my room

> I am crying now, because my face hurts

> I go into my bed and it is very cold

>I feel a warmth moving towards me

> I fell something touch me

> It's Shrek

> I am so happy

> he whispers into my ear, "This is my swamp"

> He grabs me with his powerful ogre hands and puts me on my hands and knees

> I'm ready

> I spread my ass cheeks for Shrek

> He penetrates my butthole

> It hurts so much, but I do it for Shrek

> I can feel my anus tearing as my eyes start to water

> I push against his force

> I want to please Shrek

> He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love

> My dad walks in

> Shrek looks him deep in the eyes and says, "It's all ogre now" > Shrek leaves through my window Shrek is love, Shrek is life

1. Nintendo Power
    A fist-flying, flame-belching 2-D romp in a twisted fairy-tale world. [Dec 2002, p.218]
    It's awful... A standout in crap execution.
  3. Game Informer
    Playing this game is like someone shoving a wire brush down your esophagus then pulling it out your you-know-what. [Jan 2003, p.102]