5.3

1. Sep 11, 2013
    This game DID change my life.
    It was a summers eve when I first played this game (this was when Al Gore tried to kill President Bush(this was not reported on by the mass media)) and these were dark times. Dark times. I had yet to see the eternal light that is Shrek Extra Large, and things we're... Not great. Various Farquaads held on to the last bits of power they could and things were
    bleak. People wandered the dank streets with much less than an onion in hand. Then on October 31st, 2002, Shrek Extra Large was released. It forever changed humanity, curing world hunger, killing off the Farquaads of our society, and bringing us a golden age that hasn't been upon us since 69 BC "The Year of the Ogre".

I give this game a 10 because there is not higher number on this scale. My love for this game transcends any number on the world, and it gets me, pretty chubbed.

Cited Works:
    Shrek. (2001, April 22). Shrek [Fine Feature Film]
  2. Sep 11, 2013
    Shrek: Extra Large changed the way I looked at games forever. Shrek: Extra Large made me understand games as an art. Shrek: Extra Large features a set of wacky and hilarious characters such as SHREK, FIONA, PUSS IN BOOT, and FARQUAAD!! This game is amazing and I suggest anyone pick it up at game stop and play It.
  3. Sep 11, 2013
    This is probably the best game I've ever played, and certainly the best game on gamecube. Shrek: Extra Large is on of the most underrated titles of all time, while metacritic lists games like "Meteorite Prim" as the best of the console, while Shrek EL is left in the shadows. This is true injustice.
  4. Nov 22, 2013
    What can I say that hasn't already been said about Shrek Extra Large? Ignore any negative reviews, if your not intelligent enough to understand the beauty of this game then I understand how you could be frustrated. The game is a masterpiece. It's sad the DICE have gone down hill and started making games like "Field of battle five" or whatever. Next time you have the argument on if video games are art or not, bring up Shrek Extra Large. This game is the peak of an artistic medium, and the peak of art in general. I'm a tough man, but I cried 16 times during this game. I would recommend this game to anyone. Expand
  5. Aug 25, 2014
    This game is amazing I never understood art until I played Shrek Extra Large. Everything is straight out of a painting it's so unfortunate it's all ogre. Shrek is Love. Shrek is Life.

1. A fist-flying, flame-belching 2-D romp in a twisted fairy-tale world. [Dec 2002, p.218]
    It's awful... A standout in crap execution.
  3. Playing this game is like someone shoving a wire brush down your esophagus then pulling it out your you-know-what. [Jan 2003, p.102]