7.7

1. Aug 25, 2013
    This is one of the first games I ever played. Even though there are flaws, my nostalgia is to strong to hate it. The game is looks amazing. the voice acting is meh. Fantastic gameplay.
  2. Jan 26, 2012
    This is my favorite Sonic game. It's different. You have three characters with you, one fast, one flying and one strong. That's what makes this game good compared to the other sonics. You play with everyone nice: Sonic, Espio, Knuckles, Shadow, etc. You have really nice cutscenes and an epic last battle. Sometimes it's a little bit repetitive, thought...
  3. Nov 8, 2011
    The fact that you can play as three characters from the Sonic series at once makes it all that much better. I like the design and the amount of characters you can use.
  4. Jul 30, 2012
    This is a great game.Many different levels and special levels.Pleasantly play for each team.Cool music.Just nostalgia.I a great many more, you can write about this wonderful game.It gets me to the highest assessment.I suggest playing all holders ps2.It created for the game ps 2.
  5. Feb 21, 2013
    This game is dear to me (I rate it a 9) well, it was my first sonic game, so I am bias. I LOVE IT, the team gimmick was great, this was the best time they made big health-bar enemies, but we have power, and the level ups made everything easier. But with team dark, it was balanced, a relatively tough, dialogue was ok. Graphics were fine, music, AWESOME, I shall say my 1 problem (the commonThis game is dear to me (I rate it a 9) well, it was my first sonic game, so I am bias. I LOVE IT, the team gimmick was great, this was the best time they made big health-bar enemies, but we have power, and the level ups made everything easier. But with team dark, it was balanced, a relatively tough, dialogue was ok. Graphics were fine, music, AWESOME, I shall say my 1 problem (the common one) off the top of my head, 3% OF A PLOT, no plot, I don't want to go into detail, I am only semi-scratching the surface of my views, but I do not want to give the reader who wants to read many reviews a hard time, so yah, IL THIS GAME. Expand
  6. Jan 22, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Sonic heroes is amazing and without a doubt my favorite sonic game of all time, and i've played pretty much all of them except sonic 06. so in this game it has 4 different teams which are basically 4 different stories like in sonic adventure,and while you play as 12 characters, you play as 3 all as once per team. so you don't have to play though 12 stories to get to the final boss,and when i first thought the game thats what i thought i had to do. anyway the graphics, they are great and if you have the Gamecube/Wii component cables they are amazing, this game really pushes the gamecube's graphics and everything looks all shiny. now the story of the game is not as dark and confusing as sonic adventure 2's story but is more lighthearted and fun, team sonic's story is that they are trying to stop eggman from taking over the world, team dark's story is that they are trying to find eggman, team rose's story is amy is trying to find sonic, and big and cream are trying to find froggy and chacola, and team chaotix story is that they are trying to find a client who turns out to be eggman. and then in the last story it turns out metal sonic disguised himself as eggman, copied team sonic's data, stole froggy and chacola, and locked eggman in a room on the eggfleet, and did this all in one complicated plan to finally destroy sonic. now the gameplay, team sonic, it's like a regular sonic game, team dark is like the hard mode, team rose is the easy mode, and team chaotix is the mission mode. the characters are in teams of 3 one has speed formation which is the fast one, one has power formation which is for fighting enimes, and another has flight formation which is for flying for a short time. and each character has a level up system that levels up everytime you get an orb. unlike the sonic adventure games there is no treasure hunting and no robot shooting, just high speed platforming. every zone is two acts and a boss fight, it's like a 2D sonic game brought into the 3d world, and has the most platforming i have ever seen in any sonic game. the zones are beautiful to from, seaside hill, a green hill style level, to casino park, my favorite level in the game, to egg fleet, a giant fleet of airships.
    this game is very underrated and one comon complaint is that the stages are too long, this is true, but i actually love that they are, it means more high speed platforming fun. the music in this game is also amazing. this game is everything that any sonic fan would want in a sonic game, and its virtually perfect. now there are some flaws with it like the chaotix missions being tedious sometimes like the mystic mansion one where you have to light all of the torches in the mansion and there are a lot of them, and it took me over 20 minutes to complete that mission. and the special stages are horrible. but still this is my favorite sonic game of all time and gets a perfect score 10 out of 10.
  7. Dec 11, 2013
    I love Sonic Heroes. It brings back a lot of nostalgia from when I was little. Sure, this game has it's flaws, but I forgive it because I have had a lot of fun playing this game and I will remember it for a long time. The soundtrack is amazing and memorable too. I will always remember the main theme song, although I never understood the words clearly. :)

Soundtrack: 10 Gameplay: 9.8

Soundtrack: 10
    Gameplay: 9.8
    Graphics: 9.5

Total: 9.8 (rounding it to 10)
  8. Jan 11, 2014
    Man, this game is a pain to play. But I sure love it to bits. I have found hours of enjoyment from the gameplay, even though at points it is a bit tough due to the camera. The graphics are almost perfect, but the voice acting is bad. The music is better than average, which is where I pull most of my enjoyment from a game.

This and Shadow the Hedgehog are definitely work the purchase.
  9. Mar 21, 2015
    Now this right here is a game worth every penny! (for those who loved sonic adventure)

PROS
    -Graphics
    -Music
    -Story
    -Gameplay

CONS
    -Glitches on ocasion
  10. Jan 19, 2015
    I ordered this game for my Wii a few weeks ago, because I've never actually played this game through before, I just attempted to play it once at a friend's house about when I was about 7. So I didn't have TRUE experience with this game. But now playing it, I'll tell you that this game is awesome! You should buy it! Graphics-beautiful, aged perfectly, level design- levels LONG I repeatI ordered this game for my Wii a few weeks ago, because I've never actually played this game through before, I just attempted to play it once at a friend's house about when I was about 7. So I didn't have TRUE experience with this game. But now playing it, I'll tell you that this game is awesome! You should buy it! Graphics-beautiful, aged perfectly, level design- levels LONG I repeat LONG (takes me 10-13 minutes to beat) but thrilling and fun, voice acting- tails is a 2 year old what the flip? A bit cheesy, but okay. Soundtrack- amazing ^^ theme song will be in your head, each label's BGM adds to the feel of said stage, especially egg fleet and frog forest! Final Boss- I haven't got to it yet! Controls- slippery, and I mean sonic and friends probably used butter shoes XD, but not terrible.camera- can be very deceitful, leading to many cheap deaths. So here's a summary: graphics: 100%, soundtrack: 100%, controls: 76%, camera: 89%, level design: 100%. Overall: 100%! I can look past those minor flaws, an I hope you can too! Don't listen to the bad reviews, they don't know what they're talking about! GameCube version is the way to go! I've heard on internet the PS2 and XBOX versions, mainly PS2, have some issues. PS2- clipping, low framerate, and graphic faults. XBOX- just a lower framerate. All in all, the game is fun, unique, and ya don't wanna miss it! Expand

1. 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 - 32 gold [Vol 786]
  2. The glorious 3D speed rush is still broken by moments where you will csream with rage inspired by whatever sadism or idiocy has kept Sonic Team from fixing its camera and control schemes after five years of 3D Sonic games.
  3. The camera is crap, the scale is awkward, the story and characters are basic and cringe-worthy, the combat is tedious, the platforming and puzzling is too basic, and I was well bored of it by the time I conquered the final level with the first of the four Teams, which wasn't even that long after I first grabbed it out of the shrink-wrap.