7.7

1. Sep 10, 2011
    Sonic and racing should go well together but when they ried it the first time, *Cringe in fear* , but I don't want to remember that abomination of a racing called Sonic R. This game is a massive improvement over it and is probably one of my favorite racing games
  2. Nov 7, 2011
    This game is better than Mario Kart Double Dash. The futuristic hover board racing does not get old. It delivers what it promises, and somehow more. It is a blast!
  3. Dec 16, 2012
    I'm surprised to find this game has such a low score....I enjoy this game might be worth the buy for most people.....sure the game has no online capabilities but it still is a pretty good game...

1. Sonic Riders doesn't boast too many tracks, nor does it have an online mode, which is a shame, but a bit of unique futuristic racing with familiar faces is what I'm after these days, and Sonic Riders delivers on that front hands down.
  2. Endure the few inevitable instances of frustration and your left with a solid sonic spin-off.
  3. Sonic fans may fill their need for speed here, but everyone else, please walk on.