Sonic Riders GameCube

8.0

1. EthanR.
    May 26, 2006
    A very average game. But i've got to hand it to sega, this is a pretty well created game. The controls are basic, but sometimes frustrating. The level desighn was amazing, there was shortcuts everywhere. The graphics were good. The worst thing about the game is how impossible some of the races were. Overall it was a good game but not worth a buy.
  2. Dec 28, 2013
    It's a game that at first frustrated me. After I completed the game and mastered the controls, I was able to enjoy this games great sense of speed. Managing how much air (the games fuel) and doing tricks is great fun.

Aside from the frustration in getting a grip with this game, it's very fun, but it will destroy the padding on your control pads.
  3. May 25, 2015
    One of the best racing games of Sonic, despite not having tãoo stunning graphics, and even music so good, it's good fun and it has a gameplay is great, I spent some good hours playing this game.

#3 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2006

1. AceGamez
    Sonic Riders doesn't boast too many tracks, nor does it have an online mode, which is a shame, but a bit of unique futuristic racing with familiar faces is what I'm after these days, and Sonic Riders delivers on that front hands down.
  2. Endure the few inevitable instances of frustration and your left with a solid sonic spin-off.
  3. Sonic fans may fill their need for speed here, but everyone else, please walk on.