7.8

1. Sep 10, 2011
    Sonic and racing should go well together but when they ried it the first time, *Cringe in fear* , but I don't want to remember that abomination of a racing called Sonic R. This game is a massive improvement over it and is probably one of my favorite racing games
  2. Nov 7, 2011
    This game is better than Mario Kart Double Dash. The futuristic hover board racing does not get old. It delivers what it promises, and somehow more. It is a blast!
  3. Dec 16, 2012
    I'm surprised to find this game has such a low score....I enjoy this game might be worth the buy for most people.....sure the game has no online capabilities but it still is a pretty good game...
  4. Liz
    Jun 5, 2006
    Well, I thought it was fun, even after beating it three times over. The graphics were nice, and the CG videos were amazing, but I saw flaws there. For one, the mouths didn't move accordingly, but that can be overlooked. There are very few levels, but there are two worth your time to unlock, and they are very fun, with shortcuts and other things hidden everywhere. The other levels are fun too, however few, and give you a feeling of actually being in Sonic's universe, not in some random city. Basic controls, but they fit the bill nicly. The frusterating races come all too often though, and is the real reason why this is only worth a rent. Sonic Fans: Buy. Racing Fans: Rent. Hate both? Avoid. Collapse

1. Sonic Riders doesn't boast too many tracks, nor does it have an online mode, which is a shame, but a bit of unique futuristic racing with familiar faces is what I'm after these days, and Sonic Riders delivers on that front hands down.
  2. Endure the few inevitable instances of frustration and your left with a solid sonic spin-off.
  3. Sonic fans may fill their need for speed here, but everyone else, please walk on.