7.8

1. Nov 18, 2013
    Sonic Riders is not entirely a bad game. Though Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing/Transformed overshadow this one, I think it's still a good game, the controls are decent once you get used to them and the music is once again great. Hell it's much better than Zero Gravity and Free Riders by a long mile.
  2. Sep 10, 2011
    Sonic and racing should go well together but when they ried it the first time, *Cringe in fear* , but I don't want to remember that abomination of a racing called Sonic R. This game is a massive improvement over it and is probably one of my favorite racing games
  3. Nov 7, 2011
    This game is better than Mario Kart Double Dash. The futuristic hover board racing does not get old. It delivers what it promises, and somehow more. It is a blast!
  4. Jan 26, 2012
    It's a racing game with bad gameplay. Probably the worst Sonic out there. Want a racing game? Get F-Zero or Mario Kart, because this game sucks in gameplay. The cutscenes are boring, the history is terrible, and that's pretty much of it. Sucks.
  5. Dec 16, 2012
    I'm surprised to find this game has such a low score....I enjoy this game might be worth the buy for most people.....sure the game has no online capabilities but it still is a pretty good game...
  6. Dec 28, 2013
    It's a game that at first frustrated me. After I completed the game and mastered the controls, I was able to enjoy this games great sense of speed. Managing how much air (the games fuel) and doing tricks is great fun.

Aside from the frustration in getting a grip with this game, it's very fun, but it will destroy the padding on your control pads.

1. Sonic Riders doesn't boast too many tracks, nor does it have an online mode, which is a shame, but a bit of unique futuristic racing with familiar faces is what I'm after these days, and Sonic Riders delivers on that front hands down.
  2. Endure the few inevitable instances of frustration and your left with a solid sonic spin-off.
  3. Sonic fans may fill their need for speed here, but everyone else, please walk on.