Spawn: Armageddon GameCube

7.2

1. OsmanV.
    Jul 13, 2006
    I think the game is sweet but they could still do the graphics a little better and the enemys more challenging. I am writing cause i am a spawn fan.
  2. JasonK.
    Feb 3, 2004
    It's good for a while, but then the gameplay gets pretty slow. The instructions say there's a 2 player mode (which is what it desperately needs), but I haven't found one yet.
  3. JesseV.
    Dec 31, 2003
    Mediocre at best. Good graphics, good sound track, average game play. I expected something that wouldn't remind me of my old (long gone) Sega Saturn. Till now I've loved every game NAMCO has produced. Just another McFarlane stab at keeping his baby alive.
  4. JohnL.
    Dec 20, 2003
    It has nice graphics but it was too repetitive and easy, just rent it any serious gamer can get through it in 2 days...I did.
  5. JonnyG.
    Nov 30, 2003
    It's the F**King sickest game ever just like the film.
  6. FellBeast
    Nov 19, 2003
    There isn't a good game of Spawn. This is garbage.
  7. GrantN.
    Oct 28, 2003
    I've played this demo and looks fun as HELL!

#52 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2003
#20 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2003

1. AceGamez
    A bit of a mishmash, not made any better by the ease of which you can wade through the myriad foes, or the rather drab and dreary (although perhaps intentionally so) graphics.
  2. A great action game and there is nothing else like it available on the GameCube. For fans of the Spawn franchise, Manson fans, or fans of Goth-horror in general, this is a no-brainer.
  3. If someone can combine the visuals of Spawn: Armageddon with the gameplay of the Dreamcast Spawn, then we may have something to be excited about.