8.3

1. May 31, 2013
    This is easily one of my favorite games of all time. There are so levels and areas to explore such as the Flying Dutchman's graveyard and Kelp Forest. This is a very hilarious game and it is a classic.
  2. Jan 8, 2013
    A real gem of a licensed game. All of the humor and charm that made the show great were successfully translated into the game which is a great platformer in its own right.
  3. Apr 10, 2011
    Even if the gameplay is derived from the Jak and Daxter series and the graphics are often overwhelmingly hideous, the team behind Battle For Bikini Bottom have crafted a surprisingly fun platformer with enjoyable gameplay and funny characters.

1. Like Bob himself, this game holds its water and is, in fact, remarkably fun. [Jan 2004, p.86]
  2. I can't tell you how exciting it is to see a well-crafted console game for children that is designed to be easy to play, but at the same time offers enough variety, levels and challenges to never be boring.
  3. I said it before and I’ll say it again, this is the best Nickelodeon game ever.