SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman GameCube

8.3

1. Devin
    Jun 3, 2003
    This game was really cute. I really liked it, and since I'm not great at video games, I was actually able to do it. This game is awesome if you think you suck at video games.
  2. Jan 19, 2013
    This game is atrocious, plain and simple. I understand it is made for younger gamers out there, but even still you have to develop a game that presents some form of challenge (and at least decent music). This game fails at that, and instead insults the intelligence of the gamer with annoying fetch quests and an unbearable score enough to mute your T.V. I would only recommend this for veryThis game is atrocious, plain and simple. I understand it is made for younger gamers out there, but even still you have to develop a game that presents some form of challenge (and at least decent music). This game fails at that, and instead insults the intelligence of the gamer with annoying fetch quests and an unbearable score enough to mute your T.V. I would only recommend this for very young gamers who are fans of the series; older gamers should spend their $10 for a nice meal at McDonald's. Expand
  3. Feb 13, 2014
    Dear kevinhooks, I think you are an over sized lard pimpled face guy, who has seven monitors and a belly blanket, you could suck on my fungus left shrunken ball sac which i haven't shaved in 62 years. You clearly don't even have a girlfriend.
  4. Jul 26, 2016
    The GBA version gets better reviews? Hah funny joke cause I thought this 3D game has a lot of great gameplay, amazing platforming, good plot, great graphics, and much more.
  5. Jan 27, 2017
    I had this game for ps2 ever since I was little and it was my favorite game. While it's not my favorite game ever now it's still a lot of fun and brings back a lot of memories. I love hunting for all the jellyfish and the game feels like an interactive classic Spongebob episode. The loading glitch on ps2 is kind of annoying but still a great game overall.

1. Having a longer game-time, plus some fun mini-games, would have been better, but this is still a nicely designed game.
  2. Nintendo Power
    Simple enough for young players to enjoy, but older SpongeBob fans will like it, too. [Mar 2003, p.136]
  3. Amusing and well worth it if you love SpongeBob SquarePants and enjoy a run-around-collecting-items type of game.