SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman GameCube

8.1

1. Jul 26, 2016
    The GBA version gets better reviews? Hah funny joke cause I thought this 3D game has a lot of great gameplay, amazing platforming, good plot, great graphics, and much more.
  2. Sep 16, 2017
    The game is a bit buggy but when the game plays how it suppose to it does amazing! Okay, maybe the graphics may not be the best but everything else is very good. For the first Spongebob 3D platformer it does great.
  3. Devin
    Jun 3, 2003
    This game was really cute. I really liked it, and since I'm not great at video games, I was actually able to do it. This game is awesome if you think you suck at video games.
  4. Jan 27, 2017
    I had this game for ps2 ever since I was little and it was my favorite game. While it's not my favorite game ever now it's still a lot of fun and brings back a lot of memories. I love hunting for all the jellyfish and the game feels like an interactive classic Spongebob episode. The loading glitch on ps2 is kind of annoying but still a great game overall.

1. Having a longer game-time, plus some fun mini-games, would have been better, but this is still a nicely designed game.
  2. Nintendo Power
    Simple enough for young players to enjoy, but older SpongeBob fans will like it, too. [Mar 2003, p.136]
  3. Amusing and well worth it if you love SpongeBob SquarePants and enjoy a run-around-collecting-items type of game.