Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly GameCube

5.1

1. Jul 22, 2016
    I wished I liked this game I really did the PS2 and the GC versions suck so I put them together in this review. Enter The Dragonfly is glitchy, cringe worthy, bland, terrible, annoying game that will kill your brain cells.
  2. Apr 20, 2014
    very disappointing game. the first three games were great because Insomniac had created them, now they don't have the rights to spyro now and the game is no longer the same. now just because a game is different than I am used to does not make it a bad game, but everything that was fun about the original spyro games is gone. the realms no longer have the same charm as they did and most ofvery disappointing game. the first three games were great because Insomniac had created them, now they don't have the rights to spyro now and the game is no longer the same. now just because a game is different than I am used to does not make it a bad game, but everything that was fun about the original spyro games is gone. the realms no longer have the same charm as they did and most of the game feels quite gimmicky, It is simply just no fun to play. I was 5 when I played this game and I still didn't like it, I actually quit playing because this one part with tiki men scared the crap out of me for some reason but still, I didn't enjoy the game Expand
  3. Jul 28, 2014
    The Best game in the Spyro Series, Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly for the Game cube is a great adventure game, and I have had so much fun with this game, despite not being very good. VU games is awesome, as they also made Crash Tag Team Racing. (one of my favourite Xbox games and Crash games.)
  4. Jun 13, 2016
    The game itself is lacking compared to the other traditional Spyro games. That being said, the main soundtrack composer Stewart Copeland still stayed with the series, and made the music for this game. needless to say, the music itself is great, just not the game
  5. ShawnT.
    Feb 27, 2003
    [my impression before playing] I love spyro so much....i cant wait to play the gamecube version....i just loved the playstation ones [my impression after playing] NEVER MAKE A SEUQUEL IM CRYING!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHH BADNESS!
  6. RyanY.
    Apr 24, 2003
    One word BORING!!!!!!
  7. BenB.
    Apr 7, 2003
    The frame rate is terribly slow. You cannot save more than two games at a time. The spoken words and the printed words don't match (They're from different levels). Can I get my money back or a new version, PLEASE!?
  8. SamanthaW.
    Mar 16, 2003
    It is the best.
  9. Becky
    Dec 29, 2003
    Too many bugs, I was unable to play.
  10. Jul 3, 2011
    Pretty good game. Not the best compared to the earlier Playstation Spyros, but it's pretty fun. There are some pretty interesting levels and weapons.

#31 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2002

1. To be perfectly honest I like it more than the PSone Spyro games.
  2. Nintendo Power
    Although the game's pace may be slow at times, its elements add up to a satisfying experience. [Dec 2002, p.218]
    The framerate is absolutely terrible. What was Universal thinking letting this one out the door?