5.4

1. Apr 20, 2014
    very disappointing game. the first three games were great because Insomniac had created them, now they don't have the rights to spyro now and the game is no longer the same. now just because a game is different than I am used to does not make it a bad game, but everything that was fun about the original spyro games is gone. the realms no longer have the same charm as they did and most of the game feels quite gimmicky, It is simply just no fun to play. I was 5 when I played this game and I still didn't like it, I actually quit playing because this one part with tiki men scared the crap out of me for some reason but still, I didn't enjoy the game Expand
  2. Jul 28, 2014
    The Best game in the Spyro Series, Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly for the Game cube is a great adventure game, and I have had so much fun with this game, despite not being very good. VU games is awesome, as they also made Crash Tag Team Racing. (one of my favourite Xbox games and Crash games.)
  3. Jul 3, 2011
    Pretty good game. Not the best compared to the earlier Playstation Spyros, but it's pretty fun. There are some pretty interesting levels and weapons.

1. To be perfectly honest I like it more than the PSone Spyro games.
  2. Although the game's pace may be slow at times, its elements add up to a satisfying experience. [Dec 2002, p.218]
    The framerate is absolutely terrible. What was Universal thinking letting this one out the door?