Star Wars Bounty Hunter GameCube

7.6

1. Anonymousguy
    Jan 5, 2003
    I really don't see why this game only got a 66! It has good graphics, entertaining gameplay, and a good story. The only reason I gave it a 9 is because it is a little too easy.
  2. NathanielM.
    Apr 10, 2003
    It is good but the guns that you get during the game run out of bullets to fast.
  3. JoeyK.
    Feb 24, 2007
    Great game. The Cheat Code Central review quote (second review on this page) is dead on. The game isn't deep, but it's fun, gameplay is varied enough, and the story is worth discovering.
  4. Nov 13, 2014
    This game, in my opinion, was far under-rated when it came out for Q4 of 2002. Sure, it was linear and it was almost impossible to snag every bounty in the game without killing them, but the weapons were well-designed and the jet-pack was fun and useful without making the game too easy. The ease of the control-scheme on the GCN controller surpasses that of many Lucas Arts Games.
  5. Apr 24, 2016
    Jetpack(!), good graphics & art style, somewhat of a survival atmosphere and a solid, entertaining gameplay. Controls are great, only the camera acts a bit strange when shooting in small rooms, which are luckily quite rare. Ammo is also rare, adds a nice challenge. Not an easy game, specially towards the end.
    Although there is a lot to discover, -1 point because of too short story for no
    Although there is a lot to discover, -1 point because of too short story for no multiplayer (which would've been fun). No idea why it has such bad ratings. The Gamecube version I played was technically totally fine.

#51 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2002
#13 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2002

1. While the game is a bit on the linear side, it does a fantastic job of telling an interesting original story.
  2. Lucas Arts impressed me in some areas (graphics and concept), while disappointing me in others (sound and of course you can’t forget, nauseating camera angles—I’ve ridden roller coasters more stable than the camera was!) with this title.
  3. Gets down to the gritty details of being a bounty hunter in Star Wars and creates an extremely fun experience for the player... Looks good, feels good, and sounds exactly like Star Wars.