8.7

1. Mar 5, 2013
    this game is just so fun to play, this is the game that makes my childhood feel blessed. Amazing music, cool combat system, and an unforgettable adventure through outstanding environments and levels, I constantly find myself replaying this game over and over again. Its a shame I don't really see it get the credit that it deserves, because THQ did a great job with this game.

1. One of the best platform offerings to hit these systems in a while, plus a quality children's game for which the competition is extremely limited.
  2. If you liked the original game, you'll love Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams. Not only is it bigger, better and more beautiful but it's also one of those games that will win you over with its charming story and characters plus its too-fun-to-put-down platformer goodness.
    Kids will undoubtedly like Tak 2's intuitive control mechanics and colorful characters while adults will -- as we did -- be able to appreciate the underlying humor and the clever puzzles that lie in wait.