Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams GameCube

1. EmoryF.
    Nov 11, 2004
    This game seems good and if you loved the first you will love the rest and i really cannot wait to get this very awesome game.
  2. Supersean
    Apr 20, 2005
    It's funny, sometimes challenging, and a very long adventure, but while playing you'll realize that it is to long. The voice acting is great, but the music int he first level and sometimes in other levels, cuts out. The game is sometimes choppy, but not to bad. The multi-player seems rushed, and just crappy and lazy.
  3. Mar 5, 2013
    this game is just so fun to play, this is the game that makes my childhood feel blessed. Amazing music, cool combat system, and an unforgettable adventure through outstanding environments and levels, I constantly find myself replaying this game over and over again. Its a shame I don't really see it get the credit that it deserves, because THQ did a great job with this game.
  4. Aug 1, 2015
    This game is Epic! There's just so many things to do and the multiplayer is also stellar. Other than that not much else to say, really liked the game when i was a kid and I still do. I recommend this game to anybody!

#46 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2004

1. AceGamez
    One of the best platform offerings to hit these systems in a while, plus a quality children's game for which the competition is extremely limited.
  2. If you liked the original game, you'll love Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams. Not only is it bigger, better and more beautiful but it's also one of those games that will win you over with its charming story and characters plus its too-fun-to-put-down platformer goodness.
    Kids will undoubtedly like Tak 2's intuitive control mechanics and colorful characters while adults will -- as we did -- be able to appreciate the underlying humor and the clever puzzles that lie in wait.