Teen Titans GameCube
6.8

1. ConnorM
    Jun 27, 2009
    For me, this was a pleasant surprise actually. Not the best gameplay admittedly, but it kept me entertained for a good 13 hours. If you are looking for a decent brawler and a fan of the series I'd highly recommended this game. Between the story mode which lasts at least 10 hours, to the Master of Games mode (versus) with over 20 characters i thought this was a fun ride through a For me, this was a pleasant surprise actually. Not the best gameplay admittedly, but it kept me entertained for a good 13 hours. If you are looking for a decent brawler and a fan of the series I'd highly recommended this game. Between the story mode which lasts at least 10 hours, to the Master of Games mode (versus) with over 20 characters i thought this was a fun ride through a slightly childish game. The characters aren't all that different but you can change between any of the 5 in real time and you do fin which one's are your favorites (Beast Boy). The levels are not complex at all, but that also hurts the games challenge level. In short, if you see this game in a bargain bin sometime for like 10 bucks (tops) I say pick it up. Expand
  2. Feb 6, 2011
    Teen Titans for the Gamecube is a brawler that will keep you entertained with it's admittedly simplistic gameplay, controls are great, sound is good and voice acting is solid with the voice actors from the tv show, graphically it's good, add some cool unlockable characters and some good co-op and multiplayer options, and some references to the show and you've got yourself a great brawler.

1. Teen Titans isn't as inspired as many will hope, and even with the added multiplayer support doesn't end up being much more than a quick Teen Titans videogame tie-in for the masses to consume.
  2. Teen Titans is a short and unspectacular diversion for an audience that might be too young for more mature fare, and the price is certainly right, but those more discerning with their beat 'em-up dollars should hunt super-villains elsewhere.
  3. In the end, if you are a fan of the characters, the game has enough to keep you entertained for at least one run through.