• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Oct 19, 2004
4.5

1. Puffy
    Nov 8, 2005
    I think we all no the reason why any gamer would buy this game....... thats right the old arcade classic.. that is only reason i would buy it ....... but until i find it on a good deal im stayin away form this game ..even the ten dollar biin onthis gmae would be too high of a price ....i my self hate to give htis game a 2 cause of the arcade classic .. if it was a review of that it be aI think we all no the reason why any gamer would buy this game....... thats right the old arcade classic.. that is only reason i would buy it ....... but until i find it on a good deal im stayin away form this game ..even the ten dollar biin onthis gmae would be too high of a price ....i my self hate to give htis game a 2 cause of the arcade classic .. if it was a review of that it be a for sure 9 or ten but thisi ..... its hurts me to say 2. for turtle fans out there... im very sorry ..once u play the gem i think u will understand ... sure the acade game si nce . but that is thonly good thing about it. Expand
  2. BlueFalcon
    Nov 11, 2004
    A nice bonus in this game is the old arcade turtles game. Unfortunately, to unlock it you have to play the craptacular Nexus. I'm really surprised this would be aproved by both Konami and Nintendo quality assuarance. The gameplay is broken.

1. A highly mediocre experience.
  2. A device for mental torture. And even the most diehard fans of the series would have to be truly blinkered to believe that this game was worthy of the licence. Put simply, it's nothing but a travesty.
  3. It's all good until you actually have to start using your martial arts skills. Then it's a lesson in frustration.