9.0

1. Feb 8, 2014
    Not a definitive collection and the older games haven't aged well BUT there's enough quality here to make this a great purchase. If you can find it!!!
  2. Nov 6, 2013
    A great collection with 4 classics. The best buy for the GameCube.

The legend of Zelda: a true classic and still fun to play today! Only for die-hards though, as it is not easy. 8.5/10

Zelda II: the Adventures of Link. A different approach to the franchise as it's a sidescroller that feels like Castlevania or Metroid. It hasn't aged as well as the first but for the time it was a
    great adventure! 7.5/10

Ocarina of Time. 10/10 best game ever for a reason.

Majora's Mask. 10/10 my favourite game of all time. If you really dig for it you will find all kinds of hidden themes to a depth I've never experienced in a game. Myamoto's hidden masterpiece.
  3. Oct 24, 2012
    Face it, if you don't like this collection you just aren't a Zelda fan. This is one of the best ports I've ever played, feeling just as fluid as they did at first. This allowed me to play three Zelda games I couldn't have experienced otherwise, including my all time favorite, with the same music, nostalgic graphics, and adventure of any Zelda game. I'd rather ignore the Wind Waker demo and the other extras and just play the four games we've been offered: The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask. If you're a Zelda fan and haven't experienced these games(or only experienced their poorly ported controls on Virtual Console) then I give this my highest recommendations. Expand
  4. May 19, 2012
    three of my favorite zelda games on one disk? zelda 1, 2, ocarina of time!?!!! ohh yes!! You can't go wrong with classics! you know you want it, must buy for gamecube owners!
  5. Mar 2, 2012
    This game offers you almost the whole Zelda experience in one game. Each game responds exactly like they do from other consoles. If you ever find this collection anywhere, get it! You won't be dissappointed!
  6. Jun 14, 2011
    Without a doubt this is the best idea that Nintendo had created during the time the console was active, having the best collection of a legendary series is not worth it, in fact much MORE worth it in all levels, so if in any case you see this collection lost in the video games stores , do not even think in letting this alone, this is a MOST own collection, that has to be in your library.
  7. Dec 24, 2010
    Easy 10, never played the Zelda's before and got this from a friend. Playing through all them now on my Gamecube and it's sweet; if you see it anywhere, BUY IT.
  8. Nov 16, 2010
    Two amazing N64 games plus two good NES games, all on one disc? Count me in! The only thing that could have possibly made this better would be the inclusion of A Link To The Past, which is a strange omission here.
  9. Mar 2, 2012

If games were Norse gods, this would be Odin. Get it now. Thank me later.
  2. This is the greatest collection of games, ever, bar none.
  3. A great introduction to one of the most successful and innovative game franchises of all time. [Jan 2004, p.159]