7.2

1. Uter
    Jul 21, 2004
    I don't want a game that requires lots of gbas in order to have fun.
  2. HenryS.
    Jun 9, 2004
    I am rating the single player experience because i have not played with a group. this game wants to be a link to the past but falls way short in my opinion. whenever you go into a cave, you get game boy graphics which are completely lame. the gameplay is much too easy and predictable. i am sad that i wasted my hard earned fifty dollars on this childish piece of .... game.
  3. Dec 24, 2011
    Want to play a great game with your friends? Have a Wii or a Gamecube sitting around? Perfect! Look into any other game BESIDES this one! In order to play with friends you will need 4 GameBoy Advance's and 4 GBA to GameCube link cables. Everyone has that sitting around right (sarcasm)?

Now I remember why I never played this back in 2004. THIS GAME WILL NOT PLAY WITH 4 REGULAR GAMECUBE CONTROLLERS! Thanks Nintendo!

1. 9 / 8 / 8 / 8 - 33 gold [Vol 797; 26 Mar 2004]
  2. Every single moment of Four Swords is magically familiar and every single moment is dazzlingly fresh...Whether being experienced in the competitive, co-operative cackle of multiplay, or the captivating atmosphere of singleplayer, the extraordinary virtues of the game itself remain the same. [May 2004, p.96]
    One sure-fire classic in the making, one surprisingly entertaining competition section and an average battle game...Go on, treat yourself to a slice of 2D magic and show that once again, some of the best multiplayer experiences don't have to be online. [JPN Import]