9.2

1. Mar 30, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The legend of zelda twilight princess it is one of the best zelda game ever made you control link as usual and you know that you are the chosen one of the master sword the blade that gets sh't done then after you are attacked by some monsters you know midna a twili and from then it is very predictable, this game kicks ass, the new mechanics are the horseback combat, a dark tone pitch black graphics, a incredible story that is very dark, it is a T game so that makes it even cooler, difficult puzzles as usual, more items, side activities you can be a wolf, this game has everything thrown in it, just buy it you won't regret it. Expand
  2. Feb 13, 2014
    I love this game of the series. I enjoyed it so much that I even played it over and over again. I know there are some that hate this game because of how dark it was. I understand, but its good to explore new things, and those new things made this great game. A Link To The Past was dark, and was an all time favorite as well. Same as Majoras Mask was dark as well. I say this game is just amazing. I love the combat, bosses, enemies, SCENERY, and most of all the story. Sorry about this but, WHY MIDNA WHY. Anyways the story was so great in my opinion. I loved the bosses, they were too easy(HATED THAT PART), but they were si freaking fun to fight. I made copies of profiles so that when I wanted to, I could fight them again. They game never seems to bore me. I hope to see more successful Zelda games like this in the future. Great job Nintendo. Expand
  3. Feb 8, 2014
    Better than the Wii version, which the wiimote didn't work as well as I'd hoped for. This is a darker grittier zelda game and absorbs you in its fantasy.
  4. Dec 13, 2013
    Great game with good pacing, beautiful landscapes, well made story, exciting and interactive open world, and a good balance in dungeon/side quest difficulty!
  5. Aug 6, 2013
    Wow! Just wow!

If you're looking for a great Zelda experience, this is it! Never have I played a more amazing Zelda titles since Ocarina of Time! This game takes the elements that we loved about Ocarina of Time and mixes it up into something completely different whil still retaining what we loved so much from the N64 masterpiece. This personally one of my favorite Zelda titles!

This
    is one of the Gamecube's masterpieces! It is a must-have, and superior to the Wii version! Expand
  6. Aug 5, 2013
    This is probably one of my favorites if not my favorite game of all time, this is the game that convinced me that Nintendo was still alive and kicking. Great Story, Great Combat, Great Characters, Memorable dungeons, Lengthy, lots of exploring to do in dungeons, a truly great game.
  7. Jul 18, 2013
    I have no idea why people say its bad for Zelda game! It had outstanding graphics for a gamecube game. The fighting style in this game is so much better than any other game and made me feel so bad ass. It's definitely a great new adventure and has cool new weapons and armor you wouldnt expect. The wolf parts couldve been alittle more fun but it was still an interesting addition the game, especially when you got to choose to be the wolf whenever you want. I'd say this is the most amazing zelda game out there, next to Oot. Expand
  8. Nov 15, 2012
    After years of taking mediocre zelda games like Wind Waker we finally get to see a Zelda game the way it was meant to be seen. The game is just as epic as Ocarina of Time, including great dungeons, puzzles, atmosphere, and an incredible story. The game is also very long, possibly the longest Zelda game of all. The music is incredible and match with it's beautiful environment. If you are a fan looking for a game that meets the expectations of Ocarina of Time, then this is a must own game. Expand
  9. Apr 12, 2012
    In my opinion, the best zelda game, and for that matter, the best game ever created. I have played every game in the series but Twilight Princess beats them all by FAR. It had the best story and there was much more focus on it than in other games. The characters were amazing aswell, most especially Midna. Finally a helper that's got not only a good personality but a real backstory and character development. The cutscenes and the music are both absolutley terrific. Several times i found myself having goosebumps due to the sheer brilliance of certain cutscenes. This is the only game that has got to me so intently. Not even other Zelda games can match up to it. The wolf sections and the concept of Twilight are two things that i especially enjoyed alot. On top of all this, it's also got the best graphics and enemy/character design of any game in the series. The main reason for why none of the other Zelda games can match up to TP in my opinion is the lack of story focus. In OoT for example you get a handful of words and then you set out to several temples. Wind Waker had the same problem, cutscenes were too few. The only Zelda game that can somewhat compare to TP would be Majora's Mask. Expand
  10. Jan 17, 2012
    I loved Twilight Princess, it had some dark themes just as Majoras Mask did which i would like to see more of. The boss fights were fantastic in this one, they had a very epic feeling to them and the dungeons were modestly challenging too
  11. Dec 7, 2011
    Great game, great story. Kind of what I expect in a Zelda game. Though, it's no match to Ocarina of Time or The Wind Waker. One of the games that you can't miss. What was special about this game though were the natural controls. It feels very natural - also an element that most Zelda games have, though this Wii-experience particularly stood out.
  12. Dec 3, 2011
    i picked this game up the day i got my wii and man i enjoyed the hell out of it. i spent some days staying up till 4 in the morning playing it its that fun.
  13. Nov 13, 2011
    Twilight Princess is a hallmark in game design, Hyrule is huge, and the people appear to carry out everyday activities, and it looks stunning. She controls are spot on, as they flow nicely with great precision, and the story is decisively darker, and the game benefits greatly from it. Twilight Princess is the best game since Ocarina of Time.
  14. Jun 18, 2011
    Best Legend of Zelda Game! Twilight Princess is not only creative but fun and addicting. The story is great and is easy to dive into while the whole mechanics of the game flows perfectly!
  15. Apr 26, 2011
    A beautiful outro to an unforgettable video game console. Pros: Excels beyond Ocarina of Time with its stunning graphics, control, camera, and audio; varied gameplay. Cons: The Wii's excellent fishing controls is missed.

1. It's still the most cinematic, engrossing Zelda we've ever played, and as such, deserves nothing but the absolute highest recommendation. Flaws are present, sure, but we'll burn our entire library of games before we say Twilight Princess is anything but incredible.
    But the moment the opening symphony plays until the concluding credits, all fear and doubt quickly vanishes like the cool whispering of an autumn's breeze. Though not flawless, Nintendo have once again demonstrated masterful craftsmanship, challenging design and imaginative artistry.
  3. This game is more or less the latest version of a realm that has been long established and already seen. Yes, the story is darker, longer, and more character driven than anything before it. Yes, the dungeons and sidequests are remarkably well crafted. That doesn't mean that both seasoned Zelda fans and newcomers alike will enjoy the lacking difficulty and the other small problems that plague the game.