7.3

1. AlfBobbyB.
    Aug 2, 2002
    First of all, Nick B n' Scott C are Idiots! I think there is no difference between it and Crazy Taxi (Have it), but this is SIMPSONS to make it better... Unless you dont like them...
  2. Justin
    Feb 19, 2002
    This is a great game. Lots of characters and levels to unlock. Very fun while it lasts.
  3. BruceC.
    Mar 10, 2002
    Okay, not great. If you haven't played "Crazy Taxi," get that game instead.
  4. SoulCalibur2
    Nov 19, 2003
    Good game. But does tend to get repetive over time. Its a miracle I managed to beat it. I guess it was because of the unlockable things. Fortunately, Hit and Run is out, so I look forward to that.
  5. May 3, 2012
    This game captures the spirit of the tv show. It is very funny. At the same time, the gameplay is a high speed craze that is quite addicting. The vast levels are also great to explore.
  6. Sep 21, 2012
    the best simpsons gamecube game ever. the graphics are ok and the story it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!i love to play this game with my friend.ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER MADE.SIMPSONS 4ever.4EVAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

1. Load time can be as slow as Homer's wit, but that's small beans when Road Rage is one of the wildest – and funniest – rides around. [Jan 2002, p.126]
  2. Though a little short on gameplay depth, Road Rage is worth repeated play because of the show-lifted locations and both original and reused character quotes. [Mar 2002, p.81]
  3. We know that The Simpsons Road Rage is neither original nor groundbreaking but it is enormous fun and that's what important, isn't it.