7.3

1. RiverT.
    Nov 5, 2006
    It's a pretty cool game except some of the regular features are no longer there. Like having kids. (Which I couldn't even do in the first "Sims 2" So please help me with this.
  2. ghbergnc!!!#%%^%
    Jul 12, 2007
    This game is very fun to play sometimes, some features from some of the previews games of sims have been taken away.
  3. AlexC.
    Nov 16, 2006
    This game rocks! Although I wish the dogs did not dig holes and that you can still get a job when your mad.

1. I'm disappointed at the lack of defining complexities that grace every Sim game that appears on the PC platform. It's almost insulting - console users aren't dumb, we can handle some dimension!
    Overall gameplay improvements make Pets a better game than Sims 2 on consoles was last year, and animal lovers will no doubt spend hours creating their ultimate cat or dog, complete with embarrassing clothes and lovable personality.
  3. If you can play this on a computer, do so. If you already own The Sims 2 for GameCube and are considering paying full price again to get the Pets feature, don't.