The Sims GameCube
7.7

1. Devin
    Jun 3, 2003
    This game is OK, but honestly, this game is very fast paced, and I really don't see a point to it, I mean, there is no real goal. Too much stuff goes wrong and things just seem to get out of hand. This is a love it / hate it, kind of game. I just personally found it annoying. I have really gotten to not liking EA's games lately. They have consistantly poor graphics, and they This game is OK, but honestly, this game is very fast paced, and I really don't see a point to it, I mean, there is no real goal. Too much stuff goes wrong and things just seem to get out of hand. This is a love it / hate it, kind of game. I just personally found it annoying. I have really gotten to not liking EA's games lately. They have consistantly poor graphics, and they have serious flaws. I'd keep looking, don't waste your money if you haven't rented it!!!! You'll kick yourself! Expand
  2. BillWyclef
    Apr 1, 2003
    One Word: ZERO!!!!!
  3. BillW.
    Mar 14, 2003
    This game blows.

1. Everything the PC version was and more. With pleasing graphics and all new modes of play, you’ll find that there’s a whole new meaning to the adage, "get a life."
  2. A word to the wise - saving your game takes 60 blocks, which means that you're going to need a big motha' memory card. [May 2003, p.87]
  3. If you’ve got a PC lying around then you’re better off with the PC version, but The Sims on GameCube is still a mind-blisteringly good game if judged on its own merits.