9.0

1. Oct 28, 2011
    Excellent game indeed. Who cares about the story when the game itself is fun as hell? Story mode has great amount of variation and the higher difficult level, the more objectives and other level chances you get. Challenge, Arcade Leagues and Mapmaker add A LOT of play time to the game, which will already have more than enough of play time, because the single player and multiplayer are great. The only bad things are weak weapons in the multiplayer and lack of checkpoints in the Hard difficult setting (You might be forced to do the entire level, if you die). Other wise, it's so damn good game you will be spending few years at least playing it before you start to get tired of it. Must buy game. Expand
  2. Jan 13, 2011
    This game is the best multiplayer game ever made and it's better than all of the crappy halo games that have been created. What's best is when you play story mode on hard, you can't even really beat the game and that's what should be happening with all of the easy games that are being created.
  3. Feb 28, 2012
    This game is fantastic!! SO much fun! It plays great, feels great, even looked great for it's day! I enjoyed the gameplay, the story, the missions, the guns, everything!
  4. Oct 13, 2012
    Almost everything about this game is perfect, the storymode is awesome, the other game modes are awesome, the mapmaker is awesome, the gameplay is awesome etc. etc. it's one of the best games that I've ever played and I still play it. One of the best things about this game is the music, I've never heard such awesome music in a game before, it really increases the fun & athmosphere!
  5. May 28, 2012
    Was a fun game with friends.
  6. Mar 21, 2013
    To start it off, I am not the biggest fan of first person shooters. When I play them, I either quit because I feel sorry for the NPC's or because of DMS (doom induced motion sickness). I was extremely satisfied with Timesplitters 2. First off, the campaign is great. It has a very great variety of different play styles. There are some stealth portions that are loads of fun, even for a stealth hater like me. There are small escort missions that although the characters you escort are slow, it gives you time to expirament with the games amazing combat. My favorite portions however, are towards the end, where you have to fight off some overpowered monsters called the TimeSplitters, or escape to the Time Portal. Although some reviewers like XRAIN say that the story is bad. The story is humorous, and it is always fun to see where the story takes you, or makes you do next. You think this is all the game has, but you will be wrong. There is Arcade mode, which makes for some addicting challenges based off of the games many multiplayer modes. There is also Arcade Custum, where you can play the multiplayer, either against CPU bots or against other people in the room with CPU bots. There is challenge mode, where you are put into hard challenges, doing everything from chattering glass, to using stealth to beat a level. There is also a map maker, but I have not had the chance to use it. It was impossible to decide weather this game deserves a 9 or 10 out of 10. Then one thing came to me. This game is extremely re-playable. This game is speed run friendly. The multiplayer, will make you want to see more, especially in the free for all death match mode and Bag Tag (the games equivalent to HALO'S oddballs). It is addicting to beat your fastest times in arcade and challenge modes. It is also fun to try do do multiple play-throughs of the campaign. I realized, that if I got this game when game cube was popular, I might have been playing this, and only this until, Timesplitters 4 comes out. If you want an epic productivity killer, get Timesplitters 2. This is one of the best games I have ever played, and I hope you readers will enjoy it Expand

1. A whole new level in FPS gaming and I think everyone should get it. It is better than both "Goldeneye" and "Perfect Dark," and even better than "Halo."
    The game is lightning fast, smoother than silk and chugs along like a Maserati at 60 frames per second. Yipes, was all I could say the first hour of play.
  3. What really stands out about Time Splitters 2 is not the gobs of stuff they’ve thrown in, but that each gob is so well crafted.