8.3

1. Mar 7, 2011
    I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this game, as I'm not a huge fan of these types of games, but I really liked this game, it's simple to learn but difficult to master, and things like the ability to make your own skatepark really add to the re-play value of this game, this is a game I can highly recommend.
  2. JasonX
    Mar 11, 2003
    This game is awesome it takes a while to learn but if you are an experienced game player you should learn in no time. THIS is a very hard game. I have had it for two months and I still have not beat it. Do not get frusturated like I said this is a very hard game. All I can say is this is a very hard game even extremely good gamecube players will have a hard time so do not get frustrated.
    May 12, 2004
    This is yet another great Tony Hawk game. There is so much to do. There are so many goals and moves to discover that it surprised me. And what else surprised me was that this game is as good on the GameCube as it is on the PS2 or Xbox.
  4. BenjiM.
    Feb 13, 2003
    YEAH this game rocks i play it all the time its probly the best game I've ever played. at first i was skeptical cuz i actually do skate an didnt think a game could measure up but it does bigtime justice to real life skating. I use create-a-skater and skate with sort of gamecube version of myself that has a somewhat similar tatoo.
  5. ShawnT.
    Feb 27, 2003
    This game is so amazing. It may be the fourth sequel but they have improved it so much with the new system. It's kewl u can just free skate for a bit and decide when u wanna do a goal. I highly reccomend it (not for ps2 or xbox) GC all the way.
  6. Bob
    Nov 24, 2002
    This is quite possibly the best Pro Skater yet. The levels are huge, the voices of the people are cool, the interactive objects rock, Ollie the Magic Bum is back, the list goes on and on.

A vast improvement over its predecessors.
  2. While for the most part the tried and true Tony Hawk gameplay is still intact, this latest release in the series gives it a breath of freshness.
  3. Takes all the best elements from the past three games and polishes them to a blinding shine.