Tony Hawk's Underground GameCube

Apr 15, 2004
    It was damn good.
  2. DeanD.
    Feb 22, 2004
    Probably one of the best games ever made. If you have online it's even better! It's easily a 10 and online play makes it a ton better. My highest combo is 41 mill at this time but I'm getting better.
  3. RyanM.
    Feb 20, 2004
    I really don't see what is so great about this game. The adventure is short, and easy. I do find the create a character good, but this game lacks...fun. It just doesn't have the spark that I got from other games, and though i bet everyone in the world is disagreeing with me, i believe this game is below average, and lacks the multiplayer I so desperately relied on.
  4. WilliamF.
    Feb 17, 2004
    This game defines the word extreme. i love this damn game!!!!
  5. CoryC.
    Jan 22, 2004
    This game kicks ass.
  6. KennyH.
    Nov 30, 2003
    If you haven't played the first 4 Tony Hawks, don't! Tony Hawk 4 was complete c r a p. The hilarious story mode and kickass moves make THUG great.
  7. Josh
    Nov 15, 2003
    AWESOME GAME........the only thing i wish though is that they had the face mapping on the gamecube version.....and the online compatablility. will game cube ever have another game that will be online like Phantasy star online???????
  8. Owenwilson-c.
    Nov 4, 2003
    This game is awesome!!!! way better than the others, the levels are better and the challenges make a lot more sense than TH4.
  9. MattS.
    Oct 29, 2003
    Great game. It has the same magic as the other games, yet the new features make it seem new. There isn't much use for the car though after you use it in the mission cause when you get out it drops you off where you got the car not where you are. More and better music too. BUT WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE A DECENT HAIR STYLE!!!
  10. JoshS.
    Oct 28, 2003
    AWESOME!

#36 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2003
#29 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2003

1. games(TM)
    Year on year, the main modes in the THPS games have moved further away from traditional over-the-top skating to encompass more and more 'crazy' goals, something we're not entirely sure we approve of. One thing we are sure of, though, is that the core skating engine makes for by far the best extreme sports game of this generation. [Christmas 2003, p.98]
  2. With its great innovations, high level of polish, and great level design and objectives - not to mention the load of customization options - I simply couldn't put it down.
  3. With an enormous amount of customizable options, absorbing story mode and large mod community, T.H.U.G. provides just about anything a gamer could want in a skateboarding title without grabbing a board and hitting the streets. Combine that with the ability to "place" yourself into the game with the face mapping feature, and you have a product that could easily be considered one of the best games of the year.