Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue GameCube

8.5

1. Girlygirl
    Jan 28, 2005
    I think that tis is a good game. but it is kind of hard.
  2. TylerY.
    Jul 13, 2006
    It's the greatest game in the whole wide world!
  3. CamM.
    Oct 21, 2004
    Better than the first.
  4. JulianaO.
    Mar 11, 2006
    love Ty, he is so cool.I think he is so cool that he should be on tv.
  5. Jun 30, 2014
    This game was insanely fun, even though as an Australian I often found that the characters were a bit much...

But still, it's cool seeing a quality game that is uniquely Australian and I would rate it as one of the best puzzle platformers of its era (right up there with Super Mario Sunshine and Ratchet & Clank)!
  6. Aug 4, 2016
    This game is great in a lot of ways but I guess that the PS2 and Xbox sold better than the gamecube version of the game. But the game is a bit hard but still fun and entertaining.
  7. Jan 4, 2017
    Whereas Ty 1 was decent, Ty 2 is good. The fact that it's all clumped together in one huge map gives it a GTA feel, the fact that all of the missions are optional is a HUGE plus, the hubworld is actually good, and the plot is more slapstick and funny than Ty 1, which I think is a GIGANTIC plus. But Shazza's truck moves a bit slow, making getting to your destination take longer than itWhereas Ty 1 was decent, Ty 2 is good. The fact that it's all clumped together in one huge map gives it a GTA feel, the fact that all of the missions are optional is a HUGE plus, the hubworld is actually good, and the plot is more slapstick and funny than Ty 1, which I think is a GIGANTIC plus. But Shazza's truck moves a bit slow, making getting to your destination take longer than it should, and the helicopter missions...suck. It's a good game which I reccomend, but It's not a great one Expand

#31 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2004

1. AceGamez
    If you don't complete it far too quickly, you may become bored of the missions or the story.
  2. One downside is that there's a heck of a lot here that's pulled together from other games, if you're up on your gaming history you can play 'spot the element' here and rattle off a good five or so games that do bits of Ty 2 better than Ty 2 does.
  3. Much, much better than I had thought it would be.