Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkan GameCube

7.6

1. DaKillerTroy
    May 22, 2005
    First I got to say I love the graphics during game time and1 that the story is entertaining and1 the tricks are hot as the whole and 1 crew.
  2. JackC.
    Dec 21, 2005
    this will be the best game of ty the tasmanian tiger until they make a 4 one then that will be better.
  3. Jan 27, 2014
    it brought me back to my gaming childhood
    it was wad i wanted and so much more
    story is entertaining
    i loved the gameplay
    cant wait untiil a new ty game
  4. Aug 4, 2016
    This is my favorite one out of the series! But it gets a 7.8 which it is right now while I'm writing this. I wished it was near 9/10 cause this game is awesome1
  5. Jan 4, 2017
    Ty 1 was average, Ty 2 was good, Ty 3 is almost a trainwreck. I'm sorry, but this is where the Ty series basically hit rock-bottom. the story is filled to the brim with cliche and cringe, the Gunyip missions and Kart missions are boring, the combat is "mash B button to win" and nothing else, Ty's new design is just plain stupid, and the final level is a hallway fiilled with enemies thatTy 1 was average, Ty 2 was good, Ty 3 is almost a trainwreck. I'm sorry, but this is where the Ty series basically hit rock-bottom. the story is filled to the brim with cliche and cringe, the Gunyip missions and Kart missions are boring, the combat is "mash B button to win" and nothing else, Ty's new design is just plain stupid, and the final level is a hallway fiilled with enemies that you can skip and wind up beating the final level in under 10 minutes. I do like the addition of customizable boomerangs, even though it's worthless, and driving the Crabmersible is kind of fun, but that doesn't excuse this game from being a GIGANTIC step down from Ty 1 and Ty 2. I DO NOT reccomend it at all unless you have an I.Q. less than 5 Expand

#36 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2005

1. AceGamez
    Variety, accessibility, value, fun and tons of content is what TY the Tasmanian Tiger is all about, and never has Krome done a better job at pulling all of these elements together than they have in TY 3: Night of the Quinkan.
  2. Variety, accessibility, value, fun and buckets of content is what the TY the Tasmanian Tiger franchise is all about, and never has Krome done a better job at pulling all of these elements together than they have in TY 3.
  3. The story does a good job of keeping the enjoyment of the game alive. Yes, you might put the game back on your shelf once you beat it, seeing as how the mini games don't offer you much.