Ultimate Muscle: Legends vs New Generation GameCube

• Release Date: Jun 5, 2003
7.0

1. MickeyR.
    Jul 12, 2003
    This is one of the best wrestling games I have ever played. Now I am not a fan of the series so I was a little shaky buying it. However it was great. It has relatively easy controls for younger people it has an interesting array of characters and the stories, despite being short are great. Also there are plenty of modes to keep it from ever becoming boring. There are also a couple of This is one of the best wrestling games I have ever played. Now I am not a fan of the series so I was a little shaky buying it. However it was great. It has relatively easy controls for younger people it has an interesting array of characters and the stories, despite being short are great. Also there are plenty of modes to keep it from ever becoming boring. There are also a couple of secret characters and toys to unlock. Expand
    Sep 22, 2003
    This game is better than the show because you are your favourite wrestler. You control what he does. The only thing that is bad is the graphics they can be better but overall its awesome.

1. What I really enjoy is buying painted Muscle figures from the in-game vending machines. [July 2003, p.110]
    The result will please gamers that are fans of the show or those searching for a simple fighting game, though fans looking for the next incarnation of "WWF No Mercy" will have to keep waiting.
  3. Every bit as silly and fun as the Ultimate Muscle cartoon series. [July 2003, p.145]