8.2

Feb 2, 2005
    Henshin-A-Go-Go, Baby!
  2. RyanB.
    Dec 2, 2004
    This game beats Halo 2 anyday.
  3. JoseM.
    Dec 3, 2004
    This game is hot but the only thing is the cartoon graphics are a little corny.
  4. RickyQ.
    Dec 11, 2004
    Great sequel!
  5. RyanM.
    Dec 19, 2004
    We all know how unique and awesome viewtiful joe 2 is. and we know that the same is expected from joe 2. you get everything that the first game is, and nothin else. now this game isn't bad by all means, its just more of the same side scrolling fun and unique style we have seen before. hopefully, we can expect something...umm...new from the next game until then we can play joe 1 andWe all know how unique and awesome viewtiful joe 2 is. and we know that the same is expected from joe 2. you get everything that the first game is, and nothin else. now this game isn't bad by all means, its just more of the same side scrolling fun and unique style we have seen before. hopefully, we can expect something...umm...new from the next game until then we can play joe 1 and 2...both basically the same quick fix of a game. Expand

1. There is also constant, driving techno music that isn't overwhelming and meshes pretty well with all the craziness.
    Don't expect a re-invention of the wheel and you'll be provided for; otherwise here's hoping that the hinted-at third installment will be a bit more inventive.
  3. If you played the original Viewtiful Joe and enjoyed it, Viewtiful Joe 2 is a classic case of more of the same: a fairly conservative upgrade to a winning formula.