8.3

1. Aug 3, 2013
    Arriving a year after the GBA original Wario Ware Inc. sticks closely to the same fast paced formula. In fact the single player mode is virtually the same as the GBA and DS games in which the player battles through themed stages that are thrown at you at an increasingly rapid pace. Each mini-game lasts for a maximum of about five seconds and requires speed of thought and quick reflexes toArriving a year after the GBA original Wario Ware Inc. sticks closely to the same fast paced formula. In fact the single player mode is virtually the same as the GBA and DS games in which the player battles through themed stages that are thrown at you at an increasingly rapid pace. Each mini-game lasts for a maximum of about five seconds and requires speed of thought and quick reflexes to complete. Slightly disappointing is the fact that many of these games, although very clever, are taken straight from the original game and so it really doesn't offer anything new for those that played it.

The biggest addition in this new game however is the inclusion of a selection of ingenious multiplayer modes for up to four players with Wobbly Bobbly and Balloon Bang being particularly fun. Additional mini-games are added into the mix and since they remain so simple almost anyone can compete on an even footing. I have spent many an evening playing with up to three friends and since it is compatible with the Nintendo Wii it is still dug out on occasions when we are looking for a true party game.
  2. Jun 14, 2011
    When I first got this game in a garage sale lot, I didn't pay much attention to it. But when I had a couple of friends over and decided to break it out, I was kicking myself for not having played it earlier. The reason I give this game a 9, is that the one-player gets somewhat dull.
  3. Jun 14, 2011

1. It is one of the few games that practically requires friends. Without friends to play with, the game is little more than a port of the GBA version, "Wario Ware Inc.: Mega Microgame$." [JPN Import]
    Wario Ware is still Wario Ware, and whether you call it "Mega Microgames" or "Mega Party Games," you're still getting a GBA game at a GBA price. But it's one of the best GBA games available, and it works extremely well in a party atmosphere.
  3. The microgames work best when you can move around and not be stuck to your TV. If you do get some friends who can live with some of the crazy found in the game, you'll have hours and hours of fun.