X-Men: Next Dimension GameCube

8.2

1. Sep 24, 2014
    Not only is this the worst super hero game I've ever played, it is also the worst fighting game I've ever played. The gameplay is unresponsive, the animations are choppy, the graphics are horrid (even for a 2002 GameCube title) and it's overall one of the worst games I've ever played and almost made me lose my faith in marvel video games. Fortunately what saves it from a big fat 0/10 isNot only is this the worst super hero game I've ever played, it is also the worst fighting game I've ever played. The gameplay is unresponsive, the animations are choppy, the graphics are horrid (even for a 2002 GameCube title) and it's overall one of the worst games I've ever played and almost made me lose my faith in marvel video games. Fortunately what saves it from a big fat 0/10 is the character selection. Through all of it's shortcomings, X-Men: Next Dimension delivers an arsenal of classic characters from the X-Men franchise that I was happy to see included. But even so, X-Men: Next Dimension is an embarrassment to not only the video game industry, but also the comic book industry. Expand
  2. EduardoR.
    Oct 21, 2005
    The graphics don´t look so cool and the effects coulld be better. But you can play as most of the X-MEN or the BROTHERHOOD. And the spacial attacks are easy. It´s a nice game, but there are better ones around.
  3. MiakaY.
    Jun 6, 2004
    I loved playing this game as Gambit! It was so much fun! I especially loved the all locations that we were able to fight in, and the moves are pretty good too!
  4. DeanB.
    Jul 9, 2003
    I really like this game my only problem is I need to find out more moves.
  5. ShawnT.
    Mar 8, 2003
    Hey, it impressed me. A great follow up of mutant academy.
  6. AndreasH.
    Jan 13, 2003
    Great gameplay. Every person you can use are verry different. Cyclops laser and Volverine's Claws. They both sound realy good.
  7. JonathanW.
    Jan 13, 2003
    Juggernaut rules.
  8. AndrewW.
    Dec 15, 2002
    The graphics are great and you can realy get addicted to this game.
    Nov 5, 2002
    It's got the x-men, and they fight. what else do you want?

#34 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2002

1. Gameplay is solid, fun, and addictive. On the other hand, graphics-though they are fresh-could have been better.
  2. Game Informer
    Not only is it the best in the series, by far, but it actually supports a decent combat system with a fairly balanced cast. [Jan 2003, p.102]
  3. And XND succeeds to large extent, offering a control scheme that makes the fighting easy for beginners to get into the game, while offering enough finesse moves and fast action for fighting veterans.