7.7

1. AlexB.
    Sep 11, 2006
    I love this game, and I want more!!!!! I beat it fast and want xgr four to come out now, if it is out, I'm buying it now.
  2. MG
    Mar 17, 2002
    I can't even believe one idiot said this game is better on PS2, it's got better graphics and frame rate on the Cube, plus the addition of 4 player. This game is significantly better on the GameCube than the PS2. The game itself is awesome, better than "Wipeout" or "F-Zero" in my opinion.
  3. JamesR.
    Feb 25, 2005
    4 player mode rules, and in GC looks fine, more than in PS2 where there isn't even 4 player version. Buy it for GC if you like FZeroGX.
  4. BenJ.
    Jul 30, 2002
    It feels like a roller coaster on a rocket ship! Great for multiplayer or single player from shooting the crap out of each other to winning the last race.
  5. JonathanH.
    Dec 12, 2009
    My only gripe is that there isn't a pure battle mode in this game. But the single player, 2-player co-op, and 4-player racing modes both have enough explosions and cutthroat intentions to make up for it. The weapons are fun to use, ranging from a simple machine gun to mines to a rail gun. The game is always challenging and will have you biting your lip in excitement at every turn. My only gripe is that there isn't a pure battle mode in this game. But the single player, 2-player co-op, and 4-player racing modes both have enough explosions and cutthroat intentions to make up for it. The weapons are fun to use, ranging from a simple machine gun to mines to a rail gun. The game is always challenging and will have you biting your lip in excitement at every turn. The graphics are pretty amazing, as well, especially when you get to see a race track spiraling a canyon, an ocean-based city, and a icy mountain. Buy this game if you like racing games and blowing stuff up. Highly recommended. Expand

1. Acclaim Cheltenham has successfully combined graphics, sound and game play into a racer that has heart-pounding speed, dizzying visuals, great control and excellent multiplayer functions.
  2. Offers some excellent gameplay and a fun multiplayer racing experience.
  3. You can't help but be quietly impressed by its speed, its stunning scenery, and its incredibly well-designed tracks.