Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom GameCube

• Release Date: Nov 4, 2003
7.0

1. PatriciaA.
    Nov 12, 2003
    I say that this game kicks ass and to add on to that some of you don't know what your talking about.
  2. Nik
    Nov 3, 2003
    Looks cool.
  3. JuanJ.
    Nov 29, 2003
    Everything is cool but you can't duel your friends and this is ok.
  4. BenA.
    Dec 23, 2003
    This game is da bomb! It kicks a$$! I dont believe the critics when they say this game is bad!
  5. CojoA.
    Dec 15, 2003
    This game kicks serious a$$.
  6. JoejoeG.
    Dec 15, 2003
    This is the best game ever. Whoever says it sucks well lets just say u have bad taste in games.
  7. RogierS.
    Dec 2, 2003
    It is a cool game because Kaiba en Yugi are in it.
  8. JackM.
    Dec 5, 2003
    This is an incredible game. it has an rpg style that is like none other that i have played.
  9. Kon-konC.
    Dec 30, 2003
    Man, i don't know what the ... the critics are saying, buyt this game is awsome! All teh monsters are so detailed, but the only thing bad is that the gameplay is so .... slow.
  10. PubertH.
    Jan 2, 2004
    This game was Great! AWSOME! Windwaker on the other hand is the epitome of evil. The cell-shading they used makes me puke for eight days! Ocarina of Time was the best game ever. I didn't expect Windwaker to be better, but they could have at least tried! Oh, and by the way, Yugioh The FalseBound Kingdom was a masterpiece! A shining example to all other RPG's, and believe me, I This game was Great! AWSOME! Windwaker on the other hand is the epitome of evil. The cell-shading they used makes me puke for eight days! Ocarina of Time was the best game ever. I didn't expect Windwaker to be better, but they could have at least tried! Oh, and by the way, Yugioh The FalseBound Kingdom was a masterpiece! A shining example to all other RPG's, and believe me, I have played A LOT of RPG's! This game's story was also exellent. Most games don't even have half of the story this one had. If you want a challenging yet fun game, inlayed with a rich plot and first-class gameplay, BUY THIS GAME! Expand
  11. TylerD.
    Jan 10, 2004
    this game is very exciting and the graphics are wvery nice i hope all will enjoy this game and parents buy this game for your children.
  12. Bob
    Dec 4, 2003
    Man Dark magician girl is the greatest.
  13. O-la
    Nov 15, 2003
    Unless u hate yu-gi-oh A LOT don't try this game but i am tellin u right now...IT ROCKS!
  14. DracoDragonis
    Nov 13, 2003
    Ogre Battle 64 meets yugioh.
  15. ALT.
    Nov 29, 2003
    After Reviewing this game I found its only downfall was its game pace. It's a great mergance of two good genres. All of you who are bashing the game have to take a less impassioned standpoint and look at this game a little more objectively. Give it a chance!
  16. DRONED.
    Jan 13, 2004
    Great Game and all but the gameplay is too slow when you fight a battle sometimes you fight for an hour or if you go right for the boss maybe ten minutes. Ive heard when you complete kaiba and yugi storylines joey appears as a main char and does the winged dragon of ra. Im not sure but I think they got it messed up a bit because when you select yugi at a new game slifer comes at you but Great Game and all but the gameplay is too slow when you fight a battle sometimes you fight for an hour or if you go right for the boss maybe ten minutes. Ive heard when you complete kaiba and yugi storylines joey appears as a main char and does the winged dragon of ra. Im not sure but I think they got it messed up a bit because when you select yugi at a new game slifer comes at you but when you beat the game you get obilisk not slifer and vice versa so basicly too slow! everything else great! Expand
  17. ZachV.
    Dec 5, 2003
    It might have only takin me 3 days to complete I still like the game, and gameplay might be a bit slow, but the game is still fun and the graphics and sounds are amazing, you can hear every grunt made by your monster! This isn't quite my favorite Yugioh game but it was second best!
  18. ZacharyC.
    Nov 7, 2004
    I like it because I am good at it.It is also funner then fun.I recomened this game to every one.
  19. JRR.
    Nov 28, 2003
    Good game, Maybe a little different but okay.
  20. Inuyashafan
    Dec 13, 2003
    besides slow game play this game ROCKS!!! OH, and Yu-gi-DOH i am not under the age of 12 and i may get frustrated with how slow it is but it is still cool.

#12 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2003
#27 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2003

1. Its technical shortcomings are easy to ignore and once you grasp the unique gameplay, it turns out to be quite a lot of fun. Definitely recommended for fans, they're sure to have a ball.
  2. Even with relatively few RPGs on the GameCube, Falsebound Kingdom's relatively simple approach isn't that captivating - unless you're a Yu-Gi-Oh fan who is a newbie to the RPG genre. [Jan 2004, p.141]
    All of the elements were there to make this an addictive and challenging title. Instead, it's a slow-paced and confusing jumble.