10 Pin Shuffle™ contains two great games in one, played in a realistic 3D environment!
 SHUFFLEBOARD the game you’ve enjoyed in your local bar. Play against a friend or a computer opponent trying to out-shuffle each other’s weights or blast them off the table.
 BOWLING with real 3D pin physics! Similar to 10 Pin Bowling except played on a shuffleboard table using weights/pucks instead of a bowling ball. If you liked Wii Sports Bowling then you're going to love your 10 Pin Shuffle™ bowling experience.
PEER-TO-PEER MULTIPLAYER HAS ARRIVED!! Challenge a friend to a game of Shuffleboard or Bowling using either Bluetooth or a local Wi-Fi connection.
The powerful "Newton" 3D physics engine provides the most realistic pin collisions of any ten pin bowling game available on the App Store to date. Play on your own, against a friend or against one of several computer opponents of varying skill levels.
* Impressive 3D graphics.
* Real 3D physics engine and accurate pin physics.
* Peer-to-Peer multiplayer over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
* Instant replays of great shots.
* Unlock new opponents of increasing skill levels.
* Crowd reactions that reflect your moves in real time.
* Realistic sound effects capture every nudge, bump, and collision on the table.
* Controls that are easy to grasp, but challenging to master.
* Turkey rewards and winners animations.
* Bowling statistics and game scores are tracked and saved each game.
* Listen to your iPod music library while you play.
* Resume game if iPhone is interrupted.
* Works on all iPhones and iPod touch models from OS 2.0 to OS 3.01
* Two fun games for the price of one!
For Peer-to-Peer play have either Bluetooth or Wi-Fi enabled, but not both. They use the same antenna and can cause connection problems. Bluetooth requires iPhone 3G, 3GS or iPod touch 2G with iPhone OS 3.0 installed. Wi-Fi works on all devices and any iPhone OS.
For non American readers, shuffleboard is a fun and popular game found in many bars around America. It's played on a long smooth table sprinkled with "shuffleboard wax" to create a very low friction surface that the shuffleboard weights can easily slide on. Each player takes it in turns to slide four weights as far down the table as they can without landing in the gutters. The person who shoots the furthest each round wins the points. It's similar to the sport of curling without having to suffer the indignity of running after your puck and polishing the ice with a funny looking brush. Shuffleboard is a fun, skill game in its own right and if you haven't tried it before then give it a whirl!
Please visit our website at http://www.10PinShuffle.com for additional screenshots and video clips of the game play.
From Digital Smoke, developers of the popular Solitaire City™ range of games, also available on the iTunes App Store.… Expand