tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Jul 5, 2011
    I am writing to update my review of 100 Rogues to include the new Mac App Store version.
    First, let me say that I continue to be a passionate addict of this developer's original Universal iOS game.
    It has grown by leaps and bounds since it was first released and I continue to find it exciting and challenging to play. It is one of few games that I play almost daily.

Now, I will give a
    review of the Mac App Store version of the game. Overall, I will continue to give it a score of 10, since it is very true to the original game. However, I do see some opportunities for Fusion Reactions to improve the Mac version of the game to be a bit more keyboard and mouse friendly. I am sure that they will add sophistication to these functions soon, but it is still a valuable game to play now, especially since they give you all their player classes included in the Mac OSX price. Nice! Expand

1. Oct 19, 2011
    One of the best iOS games, highly (re)playable and appealingly roguelike. [Sept 2011]
  2. Mar 4, 2011
    100 Rogues is as much about exploration as it is about move-by-move action and employing a careful strategy.
  3. Mar 2, 2011
    100 Rogues is the most user-friendly roguelike game - a type of RPG where dungeons are randomized, death is often permanent and movement is turn-based - I've ever played.