8.0

1. Apr 3, 2013
    I wasn't sure if I'd like it when I bought it. The game is well executed and a lot of fun. Great simple but well conceived game. Buy the game if you are considering. Well worth seeing what the company will do with some funding.
  2. Jan 28, 2013
    Addictive and cheap. Don't go in expecting a mind shattering experience though. You'll probably tire of the repetitive nature of the gameplay after around 4 or 5 hours tops.
  3. Sep 16, 2013
    I really liked it in the beginning but in the end it felt repetetive. I missed a good boss fight as well. A few hours of fun but a weak version of puzzle quest.

1. Oct 8, 2012
    Moderately enjoyable. [Nov 2012, p.29]
  2. Sep 2, 2012
    I absolutely fell in love with 10000000. It seamlessly blends multiple genres in a way I have not seen since PuzzleQuest. It has a tastefully executed 8-bit music and art style that is a joy. Other than a couple of small control issues, this game is nearly perfect and I have no problem recommending it to anyone.
  3. Aug 9, 2012
    Another solid puzzle/RPG mash-up. The core block matching works well, and the addition of RPG-style leveling up gives gamers plenty of incentive to stick around round after round. The game is fun while it lasts, but its small scope means that the experience burns bright and fades fast.