Recently selected as Apple's "App Store Pick of the Week," 2 Across lets you download and solve crossword puzzles from The New York Times, The Guardian, The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Sydney Morning Herald, The Globe and Mail, People Magazine, The Washington Post, The Onion, and many more.
* Download New York Times Premium subscription puzzles, as well as a wide variety of free ones. Version 2.0 features 26 sources from the US, the UK, Canada, and Australia -- and the list is still growing.
* View the grid and clues together or separately, zoom in and out, and easily move around in the grid.
* Write in pen or pencil.
* Get help by checking or revealing any part of the puzzle.
* Reorder, delete, and organize saved puzzles.
* Decrypt the solutions of New York Times puzzles.
Choose puzzles by date from a collection of thousands of puzzles to download; once you've got one, you can solve it offline. So grab today's on your way to the subway, or stock up before getting on a plane.… Expand