No user score yet- Be the first to review!
Virtual 3D version of the classic slider puzzle pits you against six interconnected puzzles. Manipulate using natural/intuitive gestures. Touch to rotate, zoom, or spin. Flick pieces to move them and solve the puzzle.
- Set the number of missing pieces (more makes puzzle solving easier)
- Choose exterior and interior images
- Adjust spacing between pieces
Manipulate the cube with these gestures:
- Flick* on outer face of a piece that can slide moves the piece
- Dragging rotates the puzzle
- Pinch zooms puzzle in or out
- Flick* on a piece that can't move spins puzzle
- Tap or Touch with a single finger stops a spinning puzzle
- Double tap summons control panel
* A flick is similar to a swipe, except that it has both speed and direction. Keep your finger in motion and moving in a straight line during a flick. The gesture can be similar to flicking a pea across a tabletop, or can be thought of as a "sliding tap."
Hint: When two pieces could be moved at once, slide using the end piece and this only counts as one move.
Includes photography by Elizabeth Wolin and artwork by Don Law… Expand