Clever Puzzle for Kids from 2 years, ideal at home or on the road.
How to play: There are 3 levels to this exercise to suit different ages with 9 themes to make it more fun (Where they are repeating the exercise through play and therefore enhancing their skills.) "*" - 1 layerClever Puzzle for Kids from 2 years, ideal at home or on the road.
How to play:
There are 3 levels to this exercise to suit different ages with 9 themes to make it more fun
(Where they are repeating the exercise through play and therefore enhancing their skills.)
"*" - 1 layer application - Beginners level
"**"- 2 layer application - Intermediate level
"***"- 3 layer application - Advanced level
This fun puzzle can also be played in 2 languages English and German, introducing children to different languages
Puzzles have long been a favourite learning tool for children, parents and educators.
It enhances their early childhood educational experience such as;
- It increases their visual awareness, colour and shape recognition
- Improves a child's reasoning skills as well as problem solving, learning to see whole-part relationships
Fine motor skills:
- Puzzles are a fun way to improve fine motor skills
- Fine motor manipulation is key for writing but children start learning this skill long before they can hold a crayon or a pencil
- As a child places each piece in the puzzle they are manipulating it to sit it at the right place.
Their hand eye coordination is enhanced through this trial and error process.
- At "CleverKidz" we believe it is at this very phase that makes a child love it or hate it as they work through their frustration.
- Through "CleverKidz" 3layer puzzle it helps to complete the task by allocating a piece where it belongs will sit and therefore they are moving forward and completing a task.
- Through this repetition & sense of achievement, children will be encourage to enjoy puzzles
A Update with a Dinosaurs theme will be available soon.
Schlaue Kinder? CleverKidz.net !… Expand